• Biography: Qui-Gon Jinn battles Darth Maul in a deadly confrontation on Naboo. The Jedi Master first duels the Sith apprentice on Tatooine, barely escaping the confrontation, then faces him again on Naboo. Qui-Gon is up against a relentless enemy who tests his mastery of the lightsaber. Although he's strong in the Force, Qui-Gon battles for his life against this powerful foe.
• Sculpt/Articulation: Qui-Gon Jinn is an all-new figure and features 9 points of articulation: swivel shoulders, left wrist and hips, ball-joint/insert molded left arm and knees, and a ball-socket neck
• Accessories (1): Removable lower tunic
• Game Pieces (4): Galactic Battle Game card, game instructions, figure stand* and six-sided die.
*There are different figure stands (randomly packed) available for the figures containing the Galactic Battle Game pieces. The difference in the stands is the location of the notches that reveal the "power boost" values when the supplied card is inserted into the stand's slot.
• Other Notes: This is the first basic figure to included the light-up lightsaber feature. It is activated by pressing and holding down an integrated button on the front of the figure's belt. The light-up feature doesn't stay illuminated when the button is released. The figure includes 3 batteries that are built-in to the figure and thus are non-removable.