• Biography: Podracers compete in the Boonta Eve Classic Podrace, a highly competitive and dangerous event held annually on Tatooine. During the race, Clegg Holdfast and Mars Guo crash their Podracers, victims of sabotage by a fellow Podracer. Teemto Pagalies falls out of the race when his vehicle is shot by a Tusken Raider. Dud Bolt tries to eliminate a Podracer but crashes his own vehicle instead. Gasgano is one of the lucky ones to reach the finish line, coming in second place after Anakin Skywalker.
• Sculpt/Articulation: Mars Guo is a repaint of the TSC51 figure. He features 7 points of articulation including: swivel shoulders, biceps, hips and a ball-socket neck.
• Accessories (3): Racing goggles, blaster and team flag
• Sculpt/Articulation: Gasgano is a repaint of the Episode I figure. He features 5 points of articulation including: ball-socket shoulders and ball-socket neck.
• Accessories (1): Team flag
• Sculpt/Articulation: Dud Bolt is a repaint of the TSC51 figure. He features 7 points of articulation including: swivel shoulders, wrists, hips and a ball-socket neck.
• Accessories (3): Racing cap, blaster rifle and team flag
• Sculpt/Articulation: Clegg Holdfast is a repaint of the 2009 TLC BD11 figure. He features 12 points of articulation including: ball-hinged shoulders, elbows and knees; swivel hips, waist and wrists and a ball socket neck.
• Accessories (3): Racing goggles, blaster pistol and team flag
• Sculpt/Articulation: Teemto Pagalies is a repaint of the Saga 02/46 figure. He features 7 points of articulation including: swivel shoulders, waist, hips, tail and a ball-socket neck.
• Accessories (2): Racing goggles and team flag
• Packaging: This set was released in the new 2012 "Darth Maul" packaging style and exclusive to Toys"R"Us.
• Game Pieces: Galactic Battle Game card (5), figure stands(5)* and six-sided die.
*There are different figure stands (randomly packed) available for the figures containing the Galactic Battle Game pieces. The difference in the stands is the location of the notches that reveal the power boost values when the supplied card is inserted into the stand's slot.
For 2012 the game cards are redesigned to have a larger character portrait on one side while the reverse has the game stats. Also the figure stands have been remolded in a black plastic and the die is now black and gold.