• The bounty hunter Cad Bane made his on screen debut in the final episode, "Hostage Crisis", in The Clone Wars first season and is set to be a main antagonist in the upcoming second series dubbed: Rise of the Bounty Hunters.
• Cad Bane's character (originally named "Nom Kahbah") was pulled from concept art for "A New Hope" and designed to mimic the look of gunslingers* from the old west, right down to the duster, wide brim hat, revolvers and loop lever-action rifle. *See the film "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly".
• Articulation: Ball jointed shoulders, elbows, swivel hips and waist and ball socket head/neck.
• Accessories: Two LL-30 custom blaster pistols , blaster rifle and removable wide-brimmed hat, plus he also features two working holsters.
• The wrist gauntlets he wears are similar to the gauntlets of Jango & Boba Fett and other Mandalorian Supercommandos.
• The card back shows Cad Bane with the blaster rifle attached to his back, but no such feature is possible with the final production figure.
• Depending on your luck, Cad Bane may include "Clone Cash", a $5 coupon good towards the purchase of a Star Wars item(s) valued at $20.00 or more.