• Biography: Obi-Wan Kenobi uses climbing gear to infiltrate a Separatist stronghold. Even the strong, agile Jedi Master sometimes needs help to overcome heavily fortified structures. Using the gear, he ascends the sheer, towering wall that surrounds the Separatist facility, and quickly takes out the battle droids that he encounters inside.
• Sculpt/Articulation: Obi-Wan Kenobi is an all-new figures and features 8 points of articulation: insert-molded/ball-hinged shoulders, elbows; swivel torso, hips and a ball-socket neck.
• Accessories (2): Climbing gear/backpack and lightsaber
• Packaging: The packaging gets a revamp for 2012 to commemorate the release of Star Wars: Episode I: The Phantom Menace in 3-D. All non-Vintage Collection (TVC) packaging runs under this new, unified "Darth Maul" design. The character insert is of a new design where the character's image is printed on a separate transparent sheet. The bubble insert itself is a bold new design as well, with a large "CW" numbering graphic on the side making for easy identification when searching through the pegs. And finally, since this is line refresh, the numbering sequence has reset back to CW1.
• Game Pieces (4): Galactic Battle Game card, game instructions, figure stand* and six-sided die.
For 2012 the game cards are redesigned to have a larger character portrait on one side while the reverse has the game stats. Also the figure stand have been remolded in a tan plastic and the die is now black and gold.
*There are different figure stands (randomly packed) available for the figures containing the Galactic Battle Game pieces. The difference in the stands is the location of the notches that reveal the "power boost" values when the supplied card is inserted into the stand's slot.