• Biography: Clone Commander Fox is the leader of the Coruscant Guard. Fox and his elite troopers protect the senators when their safety is threatened by the Separatists. Fox leads a squad to rescue Padmé Amidala when she is kidnapped by Ziro the Hutt, and he commands a team to stop Cad Bane when the bounty hunter takes senators hostage.
• Sculpt/Articulation: Clone Commander Fox is a repaint of the 2012 Captain Rex (CW13) and features and all-new Phase 2 helmet sculpt. He features 8 points of articulation: insert-molded/ball-hinged shoulders, elbows; swivel waist, hips and a ball-socket neck.
• Accessories (4): 2 DC-17 hand blasters, rocket launcher and 1 rocket/projectile
• Packaging: The packaging gets a revamp for 2012 to commemorate the release of Star Wars: Episode I: The Phantom Menace in 3-D. All non-Vintage Collection (TVC) packaging runs under this new, unified "Darth Maul" design. The character insert is of a new design where the character's image is printed on a separate transparent sheet. The bubble insert itself is a bold new design as well, with a large "CW" numbering graphic on the side making for easy identification when searching through the pegs. And finally, since this is line refresh, the numbering sequence has reset back to CW1.
• Game Pieces (4): Galactic Battle Game card, game instructions, figure stand* and six-sided die.
For 2012 the game cards are redesigned to have a larger character portrait on one side while the reverse has the game stats. Also the figure stand have been remolded in a gold plastic and the die is now black and gold.
*There are different figure stands (randomly packed) available for the figures containing the Galactic Battle Game pieces. The difference in the stands is the location of the notches that reveal the "power boost" values when the supplied card is inserted into the stand's slot.
• Other Notes: Commander Fox has an error on the helmet deco where the white stripe on the chin (shown on the character art and figure image on the back of the card) is missing.
This version of Clone Commander Fox (Phase II) is based upon his brief appearance in the Clone Wars Season Four episode "Deception".