• Biography: Specialized stormtroopers of the First Order, Flametroopers carry incendiary weapons that can transform any battlefield into an infernal blaze.
• Sculpt/Articulation: The First Order Flametroopers is an all-new figure and features 5 joints (5 total points of articulation): swivel shoulders, hips and ball-socket helmet/neck.
• Accessories (2): Removable backpack, flametrooper blaster rifle
• Build-A-Weapon Parts (1): shield/drone turret, BAW instructions
• Related Build-A-Weapon Figures: Finn (Jakku), Constable Zuvio
• Other Notes: The First Order Flametrooper is also available in the ARMOR FIGURE assortment as part of the SPACE GEAR subline.
• Packaging: Hasbro has addressed some of the past issues of prior lines by developing unique (and visually attractive) card backs for each figure, versus a generic overall line look. As with all product for The Force Awakens, Kylo Ren is featured prominently on the top of packaging while up the left side of the card, a dynamic illustration of the action figure's character is showcased. Bubbles are affixed to the card back by sandwiching them between a two-ply card front and back.
The Force Awakens product line is also broken down in to four subsections based on locales/enviroments from the film. Each subsection is color-coded and features a climate logo with Aurebesh text: SNOW (blue), FOREST (green), DESERT (tan), and SPACE (indigo). Also new for this line is a variation on the "Build-A-Droid" theme. This time, designated parts (one part each from three different figures in the same colored subsection) form a non-canonical weapon that can be used to further extend action figure play and expand the Star Wars universe.