• Biography: A trained warrior desperate to escape his past, Finn is plunged into adventure as hos conscience drives him down a heroic, but dangerous path.
• Sculpt/Articulation: Finn (Jakku) is an all-new figure and features 5 joints (5 total points of articulation): swivel shoulders, hips, ball-socket neck. The enclosed BAW part can be attached to the figure via a hole in its back.
• Accessories (1): Resistance Blaster Rifle
• Build-A-Weapon Parts (1): weapon backpack/mini tank, BAW instruction sheet
• Related Build-A-Weapon Figures: Constable Zuvio, First Order Flametrooper
• Other Notes: Finn (Jakku) is also available with exclusive deco in the ARMOR FIGURE assortment (shown above) and as an exclusive pack-in figure for the Battle Action Millennium Falcon vehicle.
• The head for Finn and the helmet for the First Order Stormtrooper are swappable, allowing for the easy creation of a Finn in First Order Stormtrooper disguise (shown above).
• Packaging: Hasbro has addressed some of the past issues of prior lines by developing unique (and visually attractive) card backs for each figure, versus a generic overall line look. As with all product for The Force Awakens, Kylo Ren is featured prominently on the top of packaging while up the left side of the card, a dynamic illustration of the action figure's character is showcased. Bubbles are affixed to the card back by sandwiching them between a two-ply card front and back.
The Force Awakens product line is also broken down in to four subsections based on locales/enviroments from the film. Each subsection is color-coded and features a climate logo with Aurebesh text: SNOW (blue), FOREST (green), DESERT (tan), and SPACE (indigo). Also new for this line is a variation on the "Build-A-Droid" theme. This time, designated parts (one part each from three different figures in the same colored subsection) form a non-canonical weapon that can be used to further extend action figure play and expand the Star Wars universe.