• The YVH-1 (Yuuzhan Vong Hunter -1) Combat Droid was developed in order to combat the Yuuzhan Vong during the New Jedi Order era. The concept of the YVH-1 Combat Droids was designed by Lando Calrissian and his manufacturing corporation, Tendrando Arms.
• YVH-1 features 14 points of articulation including, ball-jointed torso, elbows, knees and ankles, plus swivel shoulders, hips, wrists and neck.
• Accessories: Blaster pistol
• The Build-A-Droid YVH-1 is assembled through the acquisition of the following Legacy Collection Droid Factory figures:
- LC BD40 Concept IG-88 (right leg)
- LC BD41 Utai (left leg)
- LC BD42 Jeremoch Colton (right arm)
- LC BD43 Agen Kolar (torso)
- LC BD44 Clone Commadner Cody Concept Art (left arm)
- LC BD45 Plo Koon (head and blaster)
• Carry forward/repacked figures in this case that also include YVH-1 B.A.D. parts.
- LC BD18 Ewoks (right arm)
- LC BD29 R2-D2 (Jawa Ambush) (torso)
- LC BD30 Han Solo (Death Star Escape) (left arm)
- LC BD36 Boba Fett (head and blaster)
- LC BD46 Stormtrooper (left leg)
- LC BD47 Commander Bacara (right leg)