• The spacetrooper or "Zero-G Assault Trooper" was briefly seen in A New Hope during an exterior shot of the Death Star when the Millennium Falcon was being pulled into the hangar.
• This version of the spacetrooper was basically standard stormtrooper armor that was vacuum-sealed and featured a rebreather unit and a jetpack for mobility in the environments with limited gravity.
• The head sculpt for this figure was designed as an homage to A New Hope designer Joe Johnston. An image of Johnston dressed as the spacetrooper can be seen in the Star Wars Chronicles reference book.
• The T-21 Light Repeating Blaster features a positionable lever that also serves as a carry handle. Also the stock/butt of the blaster is adorned with an Imperial insignia.
• Articulation: Ball jointed shoulders, elbows, knees, ankles and torso plus swivel wrists, hips and ball socket head/neck.
• Accessories: Removable Helmet with Chin-mounted Rebreather Hose, Holster, BlasTech E-11 Blaster Rifle, Removable Jetpack and T-21 Light Repeating Blaster
• Available Build-A-Droid Part:
- TLC BD32 (2008) Dome and middle foot for R5-A2 or left arm for HK-47
- LC BD04 (2009) Right arm and flamethrower effects for L8-L9