• This marks the first time Klatooinian Jedi Tarados Gon has been offered in the action figure line and is based on his appearance in Episode II: Attack of the Clones. He is a kitbash/repaint creation reusing the arms, torso and lightsaber from Saga #015 Sora Bulq and features new legs, head, belt and soft goods skirt.
• Articulation: Ball jointed shoulders, elbows, knees and ankles, plus swivel wrists, hips, waist and ball socket head/neck.
• Accessories: Blue Lightsaber
• Includes the left arm Build-A-Droid part for HK-47.
• During the arena battle in Attack of the Clones, there are continuity errors showing Tarados Gon wielding a blue or green lightsaber in some frames. Most scenes show him with the blue bladed effect thus the inclusion of that color here.
• To create the bubble insert portrait for Tarados Gon, Hasbro's designers modified an existing image of Obi-Wan Kenobi from Episode III.