• This version of Luke Skywalker is based on his appearance in Return of the Jedi during his fateful duel with Darth Vader in the Throne Room on the second Death Star.
• This figure recycles the arms, legs and hips first used on the TAC No. 25 Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight) figure which were later recycled for the TLC BD No. 2 Luke Skywalker (Sandstorm). This version of Luke features a new head sculpt, hands and a new ball jointed torso that allows for interchangeable breast plates, enabling collectors to display is outfit with an open or closed tunic flap.
• This version of Luke features 14 points of articulation including: ball joint torso (new), shoulders, elbows, knees and ankles. Swivel hips and wrists and a ball socket neck.
• Accessories include 2 interchangeable tunic panels (flap up and flap down), wrist binders and lightsaber (a green recast of an Obi--Wan Kenobi's lightsaber) is a slight repaint of the lightsaber included with the TLC BD No. 2 Luke Skywalker (Sandstorm) figure.
• This figure marks the fourth release representing one of the few true "Death Star II Duel" figures produced by Kenner/Hasbro, notable releases are:
- 1997 POTF2 Electronic Power F/X
- 1997 POTF2 "Final Jedi Duel" Cinema Scene
- 2003 SAGA '03/17 "Throne Room Duel"
• Includes 2 Build-A-Droid parts (dome and center leg/foot) for the astromech R3-M3. The design of the dome for R3-M3 is similar to the one first used on R2-A2 from the Toys"R"Us exclusive "The Battle of Hoth" multipack. It was also used later on two of the clear dome astromechs (R4-A22 and R4-E1) from Entertainment Earth's Exclusive Astromech Droid Pack Series I and Series II.
• In a odd move, packaging designers choose to retouch a production still of a young Mark Hamill from A New Hope to create the inset photo on the front of the card instead of his proper Return of the Jedi likeness.