• Affectionately known as "Slave Leia", this version of Princess Leia is based on her appearance in Return of the Jedi after being captured by Jabba the Hutt while attempting to rescue a carbonite encased Han Solo.
• This all-new figure features 14 points of articulation including: ball joint torso, shoulders, elbows, knees and ankles. Swivel hips and wrists and a ball socket neck.
• Accessories include force pike, goblet, and the main attraction: a set of interchangeable legs providing the option to display her in a reclining pose. Note: it is also possible to achieve this pose with her articulated legs as well.
• This figure marks the third sculpt representing the "Slave Outfit" produced by Kenner/Hasbro, notable releases are:
- 1997 POTF2 "Jabba's Prisoner"
- 2001 POTJ "Princess Leia with Sail Barge Cannon" / also used on the OTC #33 "Princess Leia (Sail Barge)" and 2004's Saga "Princess Leia Character Figure and Cup"
- 2009 LC BD16 "Princess Leia"
• Build-A-Droid part: Includes the body for the astromech R3-M3. This body features a retooled and painted "greeble" section on the top when compared to previous astrromech body components.