Nho'Apaak and Paploo are two Ewoks that inhabit the forest moon of Endor. Like all Ewoks, they prefer to avoid confrontation but are fearsome warriors when threatened. They fight alongside the Rebels to subdue the stormtroopers during the Battle of Endor, ultimately helping to defeat the Empire.
• This Ewok is a kit bashed figure consisting of both new and recycled parts. He shares the body, arms and legs with Graak from the TAC #43 Romba and Graak two pack and now has a new head and hood sculpt. The body was also previously used on both Machook and Keoulkeech from the Wal-Mart Exclusive Legacy Collection Star Wars #94 Comic Pack.
• This is the first time the Nho'Apakk has been offered as an action figure. He was named after a young boy, Noah, who had a rare disease and dream to visit Hasbro and after meeting with the team, Hasbro secured the name with Lucasfilm as a special tribute to him.
• Accessories: three-pronged spear and removable hood.
• This Ewok is a kit bashed figure consisting of both new and recycled parts. He shares the same body, arms and legs with Leektar from the TLC No. 4 Leektar and Nippet and now has a new head and hood sculpt. This body was also previously used on Romba from the TAC #43 Romba and Graak two pack and used on Kettch from the Wal-Mart Exclusive Legacy Collection Star Wars #94 Comic Pack.
• Including this new version this only the third release of Paploo in either the Vintage Kenner or modern (1995-present) Kenner/Hasbro Star Wars line. Previous figures are:
- 1984 Vintage Return of the Jedi "Paploo"
- 2002 Toys"R"Us Exclusive "Imperial AT-ST with Speeder Bike" pack in
• Accessories: knife with sheath and belt, rock throwing staff and removable hood.
• Build-A-Droid part: Includes the left leg for the astromech R3-M3 or the right arm for YVH-1.