• Jabba the Hutt employs Nikto to serve as guards in his palace and on his sail barge and skiffs. The Nikto are a warrior species that are used to hot desert climates, making them suitable for Jabba's purposes - until that fateful day at the Pit of Carkoon.
• This Nikto Gunner is actually named Nysad, a Kajain'sa'Nikto that was present during the battle aboard Jabba's sail barge. He was the Nikto guard that fired at Luke Skywalker only to be struck down by the Jedi Knight.
• Although "Nysad" includes the rail mount anti-personel turret, he never actually used it on screen. Actually, Jabba's weapon master, Vizam, was the Nikto Gunner in Return of the Jedi that fired upon the cargo skiff above the Sarlacc Pit.
• Above the UPC/Proof-of-Purchase on the insert, Nikto Gunner is identified as a "Nikto Skiff Guard".
• Articulation: ball jointed shoulders, elbows, knees and ankles, swivel wrists, hips and waist and a ball socket neck.
• Accessories: Removable cowl, blaster pistol and anti-personel turret. The turrent includes a clip/bracket that can be attached to the railings of the various Tatooine Desert Skiff vehicles.
• This wave of figures continue to promote the Special Mailaway Eopie with Qui-Gon Jinn offer on the figure bubble.
• Build-A-Droid part: Includes the right leg for the astromech R5-C7.