• On Cloud City, Ugnaughts operate the carbon-freeze champers that are typically used to freeze Tibanna gas but can also be freeze living matter. Ugnaughts work in Bespin's Tibanna gas processing plants or as general laborers in the city.
• This Ugnaught was originally intended to serve as a variant/running change for the BD 43 Ugnaught/"Ugloste", in the blue/white Legacy Collection. This running change was dropped and later incorporated into new packaging revision cases for 2009's Return of the Jedi wave (wave 9) shown here.
• Since this figure was intended to be a variant of the BD 43 figure, it shares the same body, arms and leg sculpts with that figure. For added variety, it is possible to swap legs, heads and aprons between the two figures, allowing for the creation of several different Ugnaught characters.
• Articulation: ball jointed shoulders, elbows, and knees, swivel wrists, hips and waist and a ball socket neck.
• Accessories: Tool kit and carbon-freezing chamber console station
• This wave of figures continue to promote the Special Mailaway Eopie with Qui-Gon Jinn offer on the figure bubble.
• Build-A-Droid part: Includes the body for the astromech R3-M3.