• Padmé has worn many mantles during her young life, including queen, senator and warrior. She brings her characteristic poise and intelligence to each role, whether she is in a diplomatic discussion or facing a menacing encounter with an enemy. (This figure description is the text used on the 2008 TCW No. 20 Padme Amidala figure.)
• This release is a repack/repaint of the Padme Amidala (Senator of Naboo) figure from the TLC The Padme Amidala Legacy Evolutions set and features 14 points of articulation including, ball-jointed shoulders, elbows, torso, knees and ankles, plus swivel hips and wrists and a ball socket neck.
• This figure differs ever so slightly in terms of face/hair deco and the deco of her belt. The new belt has a two-tone paint job while the original (Evolutions) version looks to be of a continuous color.
• The included cowl accessory was actually an unused costume piece for the final cut of Attack of the Clones, the cut scenes with it in use can be seen on the Episode II DVD. Interestingly, the cowl did make its way on screen and was seen during the first season of The Clone Wars animated series.
• There have been several incarnations of this particular outfit released so far in the line:
- 2002 SAGA 02/02 (Arena Escape)
- 2003 SAGA 03/04 (Droid Factory Chase)
- 2006 TSC SAGA #067 (Geonosian Arena)
- 2008 TLC The Padme Amidala Legacy Evolutions Set (Senator of Naboo)
- 2008 TCW No. 20 Padme Amidala
- 2009 LC BD35 Padme Amidala
• Accessories: Removable cloak, removable cowl, working holster/belt and ELG-3A blaster pistol
• The packaging for this figure includes a call-out sticker to promote the 2009 Eopie with Qui-Gon Jinn Mailaway Offer.
• Build-A-Droid part: Includes the right leg for the astromech R3-A2.