• In this Episode III concept art by Derek Thompson, Ki-Adi-Mundi wears a cape and has a eyepatch over one eye. This more battle-weary appearance was designed to indicate that the Clone Wars have been raging for years and are taking thier tool on the Jedi.
• This all new figure features 14 points of articulation with ball joint shoulders, elbows, knees and ankles; swivel waist, wrists and hips and a ball socket neck.
• Accessories: lightsaber and removable cape (although tricky, the cape can be removed by slipping it i down over his hips and legs.)
• The packaging for this figure includes a call-out sticker to promote the 2009 Eopie with Qui-Gon Jinn Mailaway Offer.
• Build-A-Droid part: Includes the right leg for the astromech R4-P44.