• In this concept art by Joe Johnston*, the Imperial snowtrooper wears armor with features that are reminiscent of armor historically worn by samurai warriors. The gear has stylized elegance while still protecting the trooper from blaster fire and extreme cold.
• This all new figure features 14 points of articulation including ball-jointed shoulders, elbows, knees and ankles, plus swivel hips, waist, wrists and a ball socket neck.
• This figure marks the second concept design for the snowtrooper - the first was released in the TAC line as TAC #42 Concept Snowtrooper as envisioned originally by famed artist Ralph McQuarrie.
• Accessories: Removable backpack, soft goods "skirt" and blaster pistol
• The packaging for this figure has a few errors:
- The bubble insert for this figure has a typographical error - above the proof of purchase, the figure is identified as an "Episode VI Concept Art Snowtrooper" - it should read "Episode V".
- Joe Johnston's name is spelled incorrectly as "Johnson" on the card back.
- The photo of the figure on the card back has the belt/armor/holster piece assembled backward. Also, the forearms for either the production figure itself or this image on the card back have been transposed. It is unknown which should be the correct version.
• There is a packaging variant for this figure where the figure inset photo has been corrected with the belt in the proper orientation and the forearms are assembled like the production figure. This new cardback still has the the "Johnson" misspelling and error bubble insert.
• The packaging for this figure includes a call-out sticker to promote the 2009 Eopie with Qui-Gon Jinn Mailaway Offer.
• Build-A-Droid part: Includes the right leg for HK-50.