• Luke leads an attack on Imperial AT-AT walkers that are moving toward Echo Base. He instructs the other snowspeeder pilots to use their harpoons and cables and aim for the legs in an attempt to take out the Imperial walkers.
• Luke Skywalker (Snowspeeder Pilot) is an all-new figure and features 14 points of articulation including: ball joint shoulders, elbows, torso, knees and ankles, plus swivel hips and wrists/gloves and a ball/socket neck joint.
• This particular version of Luke has seen only a couple releases prior to the current figure making for a total of 3 unique "Snowspeeder Gear" figures over the history of the Star Wars action figure line. They are:
- 1995 POTF2 Luke Skywalker in X-wing Fighter Pilot Gear (the naming of this figure is incorrect as he's actually wearing the snowspeeder outfit.)
- 2007 TAC Target Exclusive Battle of Hoth Ultimate Battle Pack (a repaint of the Zev Senesca figure)
- 2009 LC BD51 Luke Skywalker
• Luke joins Zev "Rogue Two" Senesca, Wes Janson and Kesin Ommis in the list of modern snowspeeder pilots figures.
• Accessories: Removable helmet, harpoon gun* with removable grappling hook and lightsaber hilt**
- *the harpoon gun has a small loop at the end of the cable that can be secured to Luke via the hose on his flightsuit
- **again, this hilt is not Luke's ANH/ESB lightsaber sculpt, despite it being painted in a similar fashion.
• The packaging for this figure includes a call-out sticker to promote the 2009 Eopie with Qui-Gon Jinn Mailaway Offer.
• Build-A-Droid part: Includes the head and blaster for HK-50.