• Willrow Hood works for the gas mining company on Cloud City. When the Empire seizes control of the city, Hood destroys a computer memory core to prevent the Empire from discovering information about secret transactions with the Rebels.
• Willrow Hood (aka Ice Cream Maker Guy) is an all new figure and features 14 points of articulation including: ball joint shoulders, elbows, knees and ankles, plus swivel hips, waist and wrists and a ball/socket neck joint.
• Unofficially, this figure can be attributed to the efforts of collector, Scott Pearson and the thousands of fans that signed his petition to bring Willrow Hood to the pegs. Scott and the members of the fan site JediDefender.com persistantly lobbied for the creation of this figure to Hasbro's various representatives at conventions such as Toyfair and San Diego Comic-Con. For the full history on the creation of this true fan's choice figure, visit JediDefender.
• The "Ice Cream Maker" accessory has an easter egg sculpted to the base - a Rebel Alliance insignia.
• Accessories: DH-17 blaster pistol computer memory core (a.k.a. Ice Cream Maker)
• The packaging for this figure includes a call-out sticker to promote the 2009 Eopie with Qui-Gon Jinn Mailaway Offer.
• Build-A-Droid part: Includes the right arm for HK-50.