• Boilerplate: Celebrate the legendary Star Wars saga that changed the universe forever! This collection brings to life the incredible story of good versus evil that captured our imagination and took us to a galaxy, far, far away. Iconic Star Wars heroes and villains are captured with incredible detail and premium features to commemorate each epic tale in the Star Wars saga. May the Force be with you!
• Sculpt/Articulation: This new figure is a partial retool/repaint of the blue ROTS III-23 Royal Guard. This version features a new head/helmet, arms and robes. It features 12 points of articulation: ball hinged shoulders, elbows, knees, ball-socket head and swivel hips, waist and wrists.
• Accessories: Removable outer robe, removable inner robe, force pike, ceremonial rifle and blaster pistol
• Other Notes:
- While helmet for the Senate Guard is removable, it is not intended to be displayed this way as the head has a groove cut into it to receive the helmet.
- The new design for the arms borrows from the character design of the Clone Wars Senate Commandos.
- The sculpt for the ceremonial rifle dates back to the 2000 POTJ Coruscant Guard figure.
- While the cardback indicates that the Senate Guard is from Attack of the Clones, this particular design can also be seen in The Phantom Menace.
- There are 2 cardback portraits available for this figure; one with a close up of the character and the other displays a more distant shot showing more of the character outside the Galactic Senate chamber.