• Biography: Celebrate the legendary Star Wars saga that changed the universe forever! This collection brings to life the incredible story of good versus evil that captured our imagination and took us to a galaxy, far, far away. Iconic Star Wars heroes and villains are captured with incredible detail and premium features to commemorate each epic tale in the Star Wars saga. May the Force be with you!
• Sculpt/Articulation (14): Colonel "Airen" Cracken is a kitbash figure comprised of mostly new parts save for the legs which are repurposed from the Rebel Trooper (046) figure from the 2006 Saga Collection. He features 14 points of articulation including ball-jointed/insert-molded shoulders, elbows, knees and ankles; swivel hips, waist and wrists/gloves and a ball-socket neck
• Accessories (2): DH-17 blaster pistol and heavy cannon*
• Packaging: The packaging includes a removable call-out sticker* and entry form to win a life-size Darth Maul statue signed by George Lucas. *There is a packaging variant for this figure that omits the mailaway sticker and subsequently, doesn't include the mailaway form packed in the bubble.
• Other Notes: Despite this figure being released as part of the Blu-ray deleted scene wave, Colonel Cracken can be seen briefly in the Millennium Falcon cockpit during the Battle of Endor. The relevant deleted scene referenced by the packaging involves Colonel Cracken manning the Falcon's turret (seen here).
The sculpt of the outfit this figure is wearing doesn't match the outfit worn by Cracken in the film or on the figure's packaging.
This is the second release for Colonel Cracken, although the first one wasn't named specifically in the Saga Collection, but the character portrait/likeness was used on the figure's insert and does include the communication head gear as shown in the deleted scene photography.
*The heavy cannon included with the figure features posts on either side of the weapon indicating that it may interface with some existing toy. After some research it does not look to plug into any existing plug on the Legacy Collection Millennium Falcon aka "the BMF".