• While 4-LOM and Zuckuss are now quite well-known to fans, their proper names were initially a topic of considerable debate. When Kenner first produced the figures, the names somehow got reversed. But since these two bounty hunters were not identified in the film, the switch was not immediately noticed. When the mix-up as finally caught and corrected in 1989, Zuckuss and 4-LOM finally got their rightful identities. In this exclusive set, we are paying homage to the first appearance of these bounty hunters that puzzled so many for years, with replica of the original packaging-switched names and all!
• This set was released in April 2010 in Germany as their Jedi-Con Exclusive and features a sticker on the outer slipcase commemorating the event. U.S. collectors will have the opportunity to purchase this set as well at Celebration V in August 2010.
• The packaging features a protective slipcase which houses a hinged, windowed display box showcasing the replica 1980 Kenner/Vintage figure cards. The slipcase, display box and carded figures all feature foil-stamped accents.
• "4-LOM" is a repaint of the Legacy Collection Zuckuss figure (BD54) and features a new vinyl skirt while "Zuckuss" is a repaint of the 30th Anniversary Collection 4-LOM figure (TAC #41). Both figures have been restyled to reflect the appearance of their Vintage Kenner figure counterparts.
• Accessories: "4-LOM" includes a removable ammonia respirator backpack and GRS-1 snare rifle and "Zuckuss" includes a W-90 concussion rifle.