• While not expressly designated a "Vintage Collection" vehicle it does fall within the Original Trilogy era of vehicles. Interestingly, the instruction sheet calls out the AT-AT as part of "The Legacy Collection" - which ended with the new "Shadow of the Dark Side" packaging switchover.
• There are 36 foot pegs spread throughout the cockpit and transport areas.
• The speeder bike storage area includes 2 additional viewscreen that can be swung up or down for added playability.
• The AT-AT features an articulated neck that is controlled by releasing the handle stowed on the top of the transport section. This allows the head to be turned left and right and moved up and down.
• Each leg is fully posable with pivoting "shoulder", "knee" and "ankle" joints.
• The speaker for the electronic sound effects and phrases is located in the front drive motor housing located between the walker's two front legs.
• The supplied label sheet includes extra stickers for applying additional battle damage. There is no predetermined location for these extra stickers.
• Once you assemble the head section on to the body and the feet on to the legs, you are committed as there is no separating those after the fact.
• There is an exclusive packaging variant planned for the AT-AT where it will take on the design of the Black/Silver design from the Vintage Kenner days.