• EDRIO TWO TUBES Edrio Two Tubes is a mercenary pilot who flies alongside his eggmate, Benthic. They share the nickname derived from the breathing apparatus that allowTognath physiology to process oxygen atmospheres. Edrio's native world of Yar Togna was conquered and occupied by the Empire, forcing him to flee as a refugee. With a desire to strike back at the Empire, Edrio and Benthic have allied with Saw Gerrera's movement on Jedha.
• Sculpt/Ariculation: Edrio Two Tubes is an all-newfigure. It features 5 joints (5 total points of articulation): Ball-socket head, swivel shoulders and hips and includes a black market sniper blaster rifle.
• SAW GERRERA A battered veteran of the Clone Wars as well as the ongoing rebellion against the Empire. Saw Gerrera leads a band of Rebel extremists. Saw has lost much in his decades of combat, but occasional flashes of the charismatic and caring man he once was shine through his calloused exterior. Gerrera is bunkered on the ancient world of Jedha, coordinating a prolonged insurgency against the Imperial occupation Saw's ailing health has not withered his resolve to fight.
• Sculpt/Ariculation: Saw Gerrera is an all-newfigure. It features 5 joints (5 total points of articulation): Ball-socket head, swivel shoulders and hips and includes a walking stick, blaster pistol and a functional holster.
• SERGEANT JYN ERSO Putting behind a checkered past by lending her skills to a greater cause, Jyn Erso is impetuous, defiant, and eager to bring the battle to the Empire. Used to operating alone, she finds highter purpose by taking on a desperate mission for the Rebel Alliance.
• Sculpt/Ariculation: Jyn Erso is a repaint/repack of the Sergeant Jyn Erso (Jedha) basic figure and features 5 joints (5 total points of articulation): Ball-socket head, swivel shoulders and hips. It also includes a removable scarf, A180 blaster pistol and a functional holster.
• IMPERIAL HOVERTANK PILOT Imperial combat drivers operate the Empire's arsenal of armored repulsor vehicles from troop transports to heavily armed hovertanks. Combat drivers are lightly armored, relying instead on the thick skin of their vehicles to protect them in battle.
• Sculpt/Ariculation: The Imperial Hovertank Pilot is a repaint of the AT-ACT Driver with an all-new head/helmet. It features 5 joints (5 total points of articulation): Ball-socket head, swivel shoulders and hips and includes an E-22 blaster rifle.
• Packaging: New for Rogue One is an insert with a unique QR code that, once scanned via the Hasbro Star Wars StudioFX app*, unlocks content to enhance your video(s) with movie-like effects. (At the time of this entry, the QR code is not recognized by the StudioFX app.
*app is available through iTunes and Google Play. For a current llist of supported devices, visit Hasbro.com
• Other Notes: This set was announced on Septeber 30, 2016 and released online and in stores (limited availability) in late February/Early March 2017. The Jedha Revolt set was tied to the release of Rogue One on Blu-ray and DVD on April 2017.
This review copy was provided to us by our sponsor, DorksideToys.