Any chat Hasbro related. This includes unofficial Product Lists / Rumors (hearsay).

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Jayson
Hasbro has relaunched their PlaySaver.com promotion where you can save $2.00 off any Hasbro Star Wars purchase over $10.00. Coupons expire May 1, 2011. Limit 2 coupons per IP address.

Thanks to Jeff from JediDefender for the tip!
By AaylaSecurasMan
I got my kids a couple of Wii games last week at TRU and they gave me a booklet with (2) $5 Off a purchase of $25 valid during May. I am assuming that they are also available at the registers so next time you visit TRU grab a couple :)
By AaylaSecurasMan
"Like" Toys R Us in Facebook and get a 20% off a single item coupon, if you already like it then just go their facebook page and find the link in the left side to print it, valid in-store only.
By AaylaSecurasMan
mrhoppers819 wrote:Got an email this morning that today only if you spend $10 or more on Hasbrotoyshop.com you get a free Star wars figure

I just tried it and my cart showed a SL Ep 3 Obi-Wan :?
By mrhoppers819
AaylaSecurasMan wrote:
mrhoppers819 wrote:Got an email this morning that today only if you spend $10 or more on Hasbrotoyshop.com you get a free Star wars figure

I just tried it and my cart showed a SL Ep 3 Obi-Wan :?

dang. I didnt get a chance to actually go to the website...was hoping you'd get to pick out one for free....i guess they just randomly give a crappy figure lol
TVC 2018 Figures

Speaking of the Rebel Fleet Trooper, they really n[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

I love this Yakfinities and there have been some a[…]

I forgot all about Beckett. It looks like his coat[…]

Early concept art for The Last Jedi featured R[…]

Yak's Top Ten Discussion Thread

After vehicle/playsets what about multipacks? Some[…]

1 Tag Greely*; Rebel Fleet Trooper-realistic versi[…]

1 Winter Celchu; Rebel Agent (Rogue Squadron) 2 Mi[…]

I like all your droids, especially how you repurp[…]