Any chat Hasbro related. This includes unofficial Product Lists / Rumors (hearsay).

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By DarthEddie
Thanks for that heads-up. There are several Kmarts in my local area and I might have to check 'em out and see if they have anything worth picking up for the price.

You never know what you'll find on the pegs when you walk into a Kmart.
By YAK_Chewie
DarthEddie wrote:Thanks for that heads-up. There are several Kmarts in my local area and I might have to check 'em out and see if they have anything worth picking up for the price.

You never know what you'll find on the pegs when you walk into a Kmart.

I actually saw a 6" Fett there yesterday!

:wink:
By Peakob1
Remember when Hasbro fired all those people back in 2011 I think the people they replaced them with or at all have no business being in the toy business.....
By DarthEddie
At this point they're probably focused more on the company's bottom line and cutting costs wherever they can find them. Articulation and paint apps decline, the prices keep rising and the mediocre and uneven distribution continues. If the product's not living up to their expectations, it's not the fault of the kids, parents and collectors who buy it.
By JediMerc
If you have a Kroger Marketplace gorcery in your area, they are running a $7.99 sale on all TBS 3.75" figures this weekend (regular $12.79).

They had about 3-4 of cases of the orange card TBS Hoth wave...grabbed a Toryn Farr, Snowtrooper Commander under the sale price.
By DarthEddie
Wow, that reminds me....I haven't checked a Kroger for Star Wars figures in ages.
Community fodder box...

I don't know how heavy the box is. If it is light[…]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Here are a couple criminals types

Customs by Darth Cain

Those are some really nice customs. I especially l[…]

CorSec Emigration Officers stationed at Coronet […]

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

Guards and their mini's

Custom by nighthawk

I had an extra Jaina so I made this. https://i.i[…]

Awesome, I certainly will enjoy that FO Stormtroop[…]