Any chat Hasbro related. This includes unofficial Product Lists / Rumors (hearsay).

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By StooperZero
YAK_Chewie wrote:Image

^ $5.00 each at Walmart... not sure if this is national, but I assume it is... I found an AT-AT driver in the pile of Finn, Cassian and Jyn - and the driver rang up for $5.00.

:wink:

must be your area , ours are all still 16.82 here.

nothing but TFA and jyn/cassian. :evil:
By EndorJunkie
Wal-Mart must be rolling back prices on the 3.75" black series figures as well! Just had a friend tell me the figures are ringing up at $4!!! I checked Brickseek and 4 of the 8 Wal-Mart's within my area of the state have them priced at $4! Might be time to check your local stores!
By darth_sidious
jorsupersid wrote:Well just saw the forces of destiny figures for $5 at WalMart they had quite a few... Mostly Jyn and Sabine (big surprise?)

Also just found a jaina solo at Gamestop only one I've seen in person they wanted $25 (but the jumpsuit Leia is $20!?). My debt was declined needing $9 more... I honestly just walked away. I really want the figure but same time the box/figure was an 8.5/10 soooo I'll just wait. I need to sell stuff anyway before I get more.

Finally dunno is anyone cares but TRU has infinity figures down to $1 lol (including the sets).

I never picked up any Infinity figures when they were originally released, but I found some at TRU on clearance for $1, and picked up the figure I was most interested in, Ahsoka. Are these being cleared out anywhere else? I may track down Yoda and Leia next.
By jorsupersid
They are "long gone bro". WalMart might. Maybe a Gamestop clearance bin. But your most honest bet is to just go to SAVERS (etc.) I've seen dozens of all characters in the bags. Good luck.

----

I myself have checked some walmarts and the $5 $4 figures are now "done" even if advertised on shelf...they ring up $8+ $16+ etc.

So now its a store by store basis. For instance I went to a location today and they had 6x ponda and 2x tusken and they rang up $4 so I took them all lol... for customs.
By Trev
If you guys are still looking for some of the 3.75" Black Series figures at decent prices and can't find them at Walmart, Amazon has some. I bought Jyn and Admiral Ackbar last night for about $10 each, and I got Cassian for about $13, but I also couldn't find them for $5 at my local Walmart (they only have Han and Leia from The Force Awakens). Considering Jyn and Cassian will be $15 when they're re-released in the Vintage Collection in the spring, I thought it was worth it. (Snoke is the only figure I think I'll buy from the first wave of the Vintage Collection. I think I'll just keep looking for Rey at my local Walmart. I can justify spending $5 on a super articulated Rey figure, but $15 is a lot when I already have several Rey action figures.)
By jorsupersid
YAK_Chewie wrote:Image

^ Seeing lots of these at Target lately on endcaps.

:wink:

I pigged out a year ago when GS had these down to $5 - $2.50 each. This was before the baze/maul sets hit sadly so I didn't get multiples of those. I definitely would love 1,000's of those sandtroopers lol
Yakfinities #73 - The Unknown Regions

A Dark Jedi and master of Teräs Käsi, Arden Lyn […]

Arden Lyn p63 / Index p1

A Dark Jedi and master of Teräs Käsi, Arden Lyn […]

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Omega Squad is finished! https://i.imgur.com/pM9J[…]

I love each of those custom Luke figures -- awesom[…]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

Nice! I found Quay two weekends ago.

Amazon.ca has finally listed them for $16.50 (spid[…]

That’s an excellent first vehicle to get!!!

Yakfinities #74 - Idea Phase

Yeah, but a similar theme to Fugitives (Criminals[…]