Any chat Hasbro related. This includes unofficial Product Lists / Rumors (hearsay).

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By darth_sidious
YAK_Chewie wrote:Image

Picked up the above for $7.48 at my local Target this morning.

:wink:

That's a steal for that lot - all good figures in my opinion. I paid $20 for mine during a promo sale when it was initially released, and thought that was a deal! :P It seems like almost every multipack they release finds its way to clearance, it doesn't give collectors much motivation to pay full price...
By The Professor
I picked up that set for around $12 at Target last week. Only when I got home did I realize that the lightsaber, cane, and staff were all missing from the pack. At that point, I didn't bother to return them as I already have older versions of these weapons somewhere, but it was a bummer nonetheless.
By darth_sidious
YAK_Chewie wrote:I bought a Canto Bight patrol speeder the other day for about $7.48 or something like that at Target. Figured for that price, I could use the figure and let my kids decide if they want the ship or not.

Its on Amazon for $7 and change as well, so I ordered one. No idea what I am going to do with these spare ships!
By darth_sidious
Also, in case anyone is interested, Amazon has the TLJ home release multipack, "Battle of Crait" on sale for $12.

At that price I had to order one, and I used reward points, so it was free. I'm not at all a fan of the set - while I like basic figures, I think this set is a lazy combination of characters. Hasbro likely didn't know about astral projection Luke, but they could have included someone like Connix instead of another Rose. I don't dislike the character, but enough already. I hope for Episode 9, that she gets only ONE figure.
By YAK_Chewie
I could not agree more, that set just is so bland.

Rey - complete waste

Rose - seems to be a decent figure, but just not very interested...

Snowtrooper - another waste

First Order Gunner - kind of interesting, but just looks so cheap of a figure and it's the only one from the set that I would consider buying if a single carded figure

For $12 though for this set, I might cave in (thanks for the heads up). However, if this set was more along these lines, I think it would have been much more appealing... would have required a bit more Hasbro effort. They need to start putting in little more, otherwise the retailers just get stomped on.

Rose - while I'm not that interested in the figure, it does seem like a decent one so I have no problem having her in it

First Order Gunner - would have been better if he had some sort of additional feature - like a removable helmet or articulated wrists

First Order Stormtrooper - the one from TLJ is a good figure, but that Snowtrooper sculpt just looks off especially with the gray stripe

Admiral Ematt - a surprise "collector" friendly character perhaps with an articulation enhancement - elbows or wrists that rotate?

^ That's Ematt - I like the look of that guy. :D

By StooperZero
if you have an ollies around you,

black series at-st's - $9.99

that Rogue one 4-pack with Saw Guererra is like $8

Probably be more to come as they bought out a good chunk of toys r us' inventory.
Community fodder box...

Okay... Trying to upload photos from my phone of […]

Cane Adiss They can scale it to fit the TBS box, […]

Walmart and TVC

Scored two TVC Range Troopers yesterday at Walmart[…]

yea, this physical store exclusives crap has to g[…]

Ugh... so I'm going to have to broach the topic of[…]

I've got nothing for this. When Hasbro released T[…]

RETURN OF THE JEDI - THE VINTAGE COLLECTION Sh[…]

Aw man, that was a fantastic ending to your story.[…]