Any chat Hasbro related. This includes unofficial Product Lists / Rumors (hearsay).

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By ImperialOfficer
StooperZero wrote:i'll try.. maybe going there again friday.

Thanks, I really appreciate it. The only discount store near me is 5 below, and the only good thing I've ever seen there was 6 inch stuff, which is useless to me.
By darthapathy
ImperialOfficer wrote:Dang, I'd grab a few a wings at that price... I'll have to check my 5 below...

The A-Wings would be the only thing I'd get. Maybe some R2s for the current Yakfinities. Unfortunately, the closest 5 Below is over 3 hours away.
By Trev
I can’t believe Five Below actually got some of the A-wings in — I’d definitely pick one up just for the figure!

Being that this is the retail sales/clearances thread, I figured it was worth asking... I’m considering buying a 6” C-3PO and R2-D2. C-3PO is pretty reasonably priced on Amazon, but I was shocked at how much R2-D2 is. Anyone know of any stores where I might happen to find him on clearance? It’s a slim chance, but I figured I’d ask anyways. :grin: Thanks!
By EndorJunkie
For those of you that have checked Ross for the Ponda/Fett/Tusken/ST wave and came up empty handed, it might be worth it to keep checking back. I picked up 2 tusken, a Ponda, and another sand trooper yesterday.

What was interesting though is that I had an employee tell me that they have only been putting out 4 at a time! (I got no other help than that when I asked if they had more) So, it might be worth it to keep checking if you are looking for any of these figures.
Galgo Helder (Custom Figure)

Fantastic! Great use of materials and paints! I[…]

Well, sounds like a lot of work, but it\s worth it[…]

1. General Leia Organa 2. Grumgarr 3. Bezine Natal[…]

I wonder if the RO line will get a boost with the […]

i kept checking eBay

Battle of Crait 4-pk

This set wasn't appealing to me. Glad they are mak[…]

Can't wait to get my hands on Rio...

Recent Acquisitions

Am I the only one still filling gaps in my collect[…]