Any chat Hasbro related. This includes unofficial Product Lists / Rumors (hearsay).

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By scottmushroom
I might have to hit a few walmarts in the next day or two, not much left at most of them in my area, but if prices are dropping i might be interested in what is left. Where the Maul/Qui Gon 2 packs marked down by chance?
By Jodo
K-Mart dropped the price of their TVC figures to $7.50, so I ordered some of the army builders, like the Tank Driver and Death Trooper. They shipped me a bunch of Snokes and Reys!
By scottmushroom
Went to 2 Walmarts yesterday, was able to snag the last Qui-Gon/Maul pack for 7 bucks. I may go back and pick up another Lando/Kessel Guard pack if they drop to $4 just for the guard and his cannon.
By scottmushroom
Scored a 2nd AT-DT for $15 last night. I was glad to find it since the one I got for $21 had a seat that wouldn't snap into place. I might use that one on display as already being blown up. Going to do some hunting this weekend to see what else I might come across!
By DarthParallax
Thank you for the heads up Chewie! Going to have to check and see if any of TVC that has been marked down are ones I have been meaning to pick up, just might have to grab a Rey while she is on sale. Not that I didn't want to grab her , just sometimes getting figures is the matter of picking which ones you want the most first lol but can't beat that price. Maybe our boys will nab some of the Funko POP's while we are at it.
By DarthParallax
Checked out a new store by us this afternoon called Bargain Hunt (apparently they are a chain). Not sure if selection varies by store, but found the Black Series Centerpiece Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker for 12.00 each. Have always put these off at 50.00 as it was a but too pricey for me , but couldnt pass up the Vader for 12.00 , will probably go back to get the Luke tomorrow just becuse of the great deal on these.

20190308_192916.jpg

20190308_192923.jpg
By DarthParallax
YAK_Chewie wrote:Bargain Hunt, eh? None in my area, but I might be down in the Tennessee area this summer so if that's the case I'll have to try and swing by one.

I agree - $50 is too much on those sets. For $12 they are great though.

I think I paid $30 for my Vader and $20 for my Luke on clearance at Walmart.

:wink:

I never heard of them til today myself. We took boys out this afternoon and wife wanted to stop at it, really glad we did. Never was able to get Vader once they hit Walmart clearance, always too late or my store didn't have any for clearance. Saw Luke still sitting around in Walmart clearance for 35 over here , still was a bit steep at 35 for me though.

@Jodo, I'm trying to clear a spot on my desk for this, going to have to dig out my old unleashed guys lol but yeah , not sure I would bring it into an office myself as well.
By scottmushroom
DarthParallax wrote:Checked out a new store by us this afternoon called Bargain Hunt (apparently they are a chain). Not sure if selection varies by store, but found the Black Series Centerpiece Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker for 12.00 each. Have always put these off at 50.00 as it was a but too pricey for me , but couldnt pass up the Vader for 12.00 , will probably go back to get the Luke tomorrow just becuse of the great deal on these.

20190308_192916.jpg
20190308_192923.jpg

Bargain Hunt has some great deals, but the name is often fitting! If you have time to dig through they get good stuff at good prices fairly often. I'm still slapping myself for not jumping on the black series tie fighter for $60. They had two and i decided to wait out for a clearance price :cry:
By DarthParallax
scottmushroom wrote:
DarthParallax wrote:Checked out a new store by us this afternoon called Bargain Hunt (apparently they are a chain). Not sure if selection varies by store, but found the Black Series Centerpiece Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker for 12.00 each. Have always put these off at 50.00 as it was a but too pricey for me , but couldnt pass up the Vader for 12.00 , will probably go back to get the Luke tomorrow just becuse of the great deal on these.

20190308_192916.jpg
20190308_192923.jpg

Bargain Hunt has some great deals, but the name is often fitting! If you have time to dig through they get good stuff at good prices fairly often. I'm still slapping myself for not jumping on the black series tie fighter for $60. They had two and i decided to wait out for a clearance price :cry:

You really do have to do some digging in there to for a few good finds lol I saw the TIE Fighter at mine as well , but didn't pick it up either. I keep for getting to sign up for their email service because you get a 30% off one item coupon when you do. so hoping they will still have them once I get the coupon (they had like 8 when I went last week). I Can't beat another 30% off of 60 for that TIE Fighter.
Yakfinities #72 - Desert Dwellers

First seen in the Vanity Fair preview of The Ris[…]

Aki-Aki p61 / Index p1

First seen in the Vanity Fair preview of The Ris[…]

Parts Swap/Parts For Sale

Looking for a Grizz Frix helmet - anyone have a s[…]

Stormtrooper Party Pack

Cool idea but what if they broke it up into two s[…]

Community fodder box...

I'd love to get in on this next time. I definitel[…]

I make stuff too!

I knew it was in a bin somewhere; I found the satc[…]