Any chat Hasbro related. This includes unofficial Product Lists / Rumors (hearsay).

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By babyjawa
YAK_Chewie wrote:Was at TRU today, saw they had the B-Wing on clearance for $29 plus change, and regular Battle Packs/Mid Sized Vehicles for 40% off this week.

:wink:

Thanks for the heads up. It must have started Sunday since on Saturday the battlepacks were still at regular price. I'll have to pick up 1 or 2. Might be able to use them for custom fodder. :)

Thanks again!
By Niktom
I haven't seen any clearance around here for a while... on anything!

Need to get some of this Clone Wars stuff moved out. We still have a lot of "1st Day Issues" hanging around. Granted, newer waves have come and gone, but that first batch is here to stay.

I'd take several of the clones if they were cheaper.
By Captain Pierce
A few stores around me have saga collection figs hanging around LOL, talk about lame, i have to go elsewhere for merchandise.
By StooperZero
Went to TRU today Got my B-Wing $31 OTD with taxes and crap.

I don't remember this thing being this big when I was a kid.
By Niktom
Saw a lone AT-TE for $40 today.... I thought about getting it.... then something shiny caught my eye.
By YAK_Chewie
Target has a nice sale going on this week.

Figures - $6.99
Comic Packs - $9.99
Lightsabers/Blasters - $14.99
Evolutions - $16.99
Vehicles - $17.99
Battle Packs - $19.99

By JediJman
Big K's $4.99 sale on all Legacy, Legends, and Clone Wars figs is back for another week. That's like 50% off the usual Kmart price! Now if they would just get something new in stock...
By JediJman
Theo Zissou wrote:yeah that's the problem around here. nothing good in stock. Both times I've been to kmart during these sales they dont even have signs up showing the sale.

Well, IMO $5 is cheap enough to stock up on some fodder. I also bought a few extra crap figures that might get returned to another retailer in place of stuff I like better. :wink:
By Darth Wolven
I seen lots of AT-TE's in my local Smyths for €65, they were originally €130, but no Millennium Falcons.
By JediJman
YAK_Chewie wrote:K-Mart is $4.99 again this week (take their ad to Wal-Mart, they'll price match it).

And TRU is 2/$10.99.

Um what? Didn't we already cover that?

JediJman wrote:Big K's $4.99 sale on all Legacy, Legends, and Clone Wars figs is back for another week. That's like 50% off the usual Kmart price! Now if they would just get something new in stock...

YAK_Chewie wrote:Another week of that? Cool. I picked up a few figures last week at that price, guess this means I'll be going back. 8)

:arrow:

Early concept art for The Last Jedi featured R[…]

Yak's Top Ten Discussion Thread

After vehicle/playsets what about multipacks? Some[…]

1 Tag Greely*; Rebel Fleet Trooper-realistic versi[…]

1 Winter Celchu; Rebel Agent (Rogue Squadron) 2 Mi[…]

I like all your droids, especially how you repurp[…]

Community fodder box...

OK, the second box is on its way to Jodo as well. […]

my pair of Zuckuss' showed up today, very very we[…]

Sim Aloo (Imperial Dignitary) = #1, are you paying[…]