Any chat Hasbro related. This includes unofficial Product Lists / Rumors (hearsay).

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By scottmushroom
I don't think I will be able to resist if I come across another at that price. I doubt it will happen though, there are 3 stores within reasonable(ish) distance from me and only the one store ever had them that I saw. Plenty of Micro Machines sets and Rebels speeders though....yay? That's good to know about the 30% off coupon though, I might have to expand my radius!
By DarthParallax
scottmushroom wrote:I don't think I will be able to resist if I come across another at that price. I doubt it will happen though, there are 3 stores within reasonable(ish) distance from me and only the one store ever had them that I saw. Plenty of Micro Machines sets and Rebels speeders though....yay? That's good to know about the 30% off coupon though, I might have to expand my radius!

think the one I went to had a whole endcap of the Rebels speeders :lol: i do hope you come across one again though.
By scottmushroom
Ezra and the Imperial one thats literally the same speeder with a rocket launcher on the side. Before Christmas they got a whole table of those, Rey speeders, and Y wing scout bombers with Kanan. I bought one of each
By scottmushroom
DarthParallax wrote:
scottmushroom wrote:
DarthParallax wrote:Checked out a new store by us this afternoon called Bargain Hunt (apparently they are a chain). Not sure if selection varies by store, but found the Black Series Centerpiece Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker for 12.00 each. Have always put these off at 50.00 as it was a but too pricey for me , but couldnt pass up the Vader for 12.00 , will probably go back to get the Luke tomorrow just becuse of the great deal on these.

20190308_192916.jpg
20190308_192923.jpg

Bargain Hunt has some great deals, but the name is often fitting! If you have time to dig through they get good stuff at good prices fairly often. I'm still slapping myself for not jumping on the black series tie fighter for $60. They had two and i decided to wait out for a clearance price :cry:

You really do have to do some digging in there to for a few good finds lol I saw the TIE Fighter at mine as well , but didn't pick it up either. I keep for getting to sign up for their email service because you get a 30% off one item coupon when you do. so hoping they will still have them once I get the coupon (they had like 8 when I went last week). I Can't beat another 30% off of 60 for that TIE Fighter.

I forgot to ask, and no worries if you don't care to divulge, but which store still has these? With that 30% coupon I might be motivated to take a road trip, or not if its really far lol
By YAK_Chewie
If you have a Dollar Tree in your area, you might want to swing by... got these for $1.00 each just now...

Figure selection was:

- Vader
- Rey (Jakku)
- Krennic
- Chirrut
- Jyn (scarf)
- Cassian (blue coat)
- Leia (animated Rebels)

Would have freaked out if they had the Stormtrooper figure from Rogue One.

Guessing these are from Toys"R"us leftovers that never made it to their stores, but who knows.

:wink:
By darthapathy
Stopped by a Wal Mart in the area hoping to find wave 4 of the TVC but no such luck. I did see that they finally started to put the TIE fighter on clearance. It was marked down to $59. Not great but getting there
Attachments
987.jpg
Add description
987.jpg (37.27 KiB) Viewed 2642 times
By YAK_Chewie
darthapathy wrote:Stopped by a Wal Mart in the area hoping to find wave 4 of the TVC but no such luck. I did see that they finally started to put the TIE fighter on clearance. It was marked down to $59. Not great but getting there

Same in my area...

I did pay full $79 price for my first TVC TIE fighter in the fall, and would like to get 2-3 more but don't want to pay more than $40 each on them at this point.

I think having so many at once on the shelf just encourages people to wait for markdowns. There is no fear of missing out. That has often plagued Walmart's Star Wars product.

By scottmushroom
darthapathy wrote:Stopped by a Wal Mart in the area hoping to find wave 4 of the TVC but no such luck. I did see that they finally started to put the TIE fighter on clearance. It was marked down to $59. Not great but getting there

They are at 59 at most of the stores in my area. One store dropped to 30 and all 10 were gone within a couple of hours. I figure a scalper (or a dedicated collector trying to build a fleet, trying to not be negative here :D ) bought all of them. I'll probably bite if another local store drops to 30, before this incident my thought had been to play the long game and get one for 20.
By darth_sidious
YAK_Chewie wrote:If you have a Dollar Tree in your area, you might want to swing by... got these for $1.00 each just now...

Figure selection was:

- Vader
- Rey (Jakku)
- Krennic
- Chirrut
- Jyn (scarf)
- Cassian (blue coat)
- Leia (animated Rebels)

Would have freaked out if they had the Stormtrooper figure from Rogue One.

Guessing these are from Toys"R"us leftovers that never made it to their stores, but who knows.

At a buck a pop, its really hard to pass up on these - I limited myself to two figures though. I picked up Krennic, which I immediately converted into a generic ISB officer w/ with a new head and black cap. I also picked up Vader, because its a unique sculpt which I previously passed on. I then browsed my collection, and I believe this is the 20th masked Vader in my collection! That of course is not just movie figures, but EU, comics, video games, animation, etc. I left everything else, including the Stormtroopers - I suppose I should have bought those to trade or donate. I went back a couple days later, and only 3 Jyn figures remained - note to Hasbro - never release another Jyn figure, they don't even move at $1! ;p I checked another store while out shopping, and found four cases torn apart, lying on the floor with the Stormtroopers missing...lol...
By darthvlad
I never find anything good when I go to discount stores. I've been to Ross several times and I've either seen old and young Leia or nothing. The 5 Belows around me are worthless, too, since they are full of Jyns, Cassians, and Krennics.

I'd grab some Threepios if I could find them.
SDCC 2019

Here's a few more pics that Lance passed along: […]

Awesome, I had a great time doing it. Congratulat[…]

Hasbro Pulse teasing?

Was on Hasbro Pulse today and noticed something th[…]

Community fodder box...

Thank you Utinniii, Super excited this has starte[…]

TVC - The Rise of Skywalker

You know, I really feel that they could have blown[…]

Ligulatechans are relatives to Affytechans with th[…]

Ligulatechans are relatives to Affytechans with th[…]

A-Wing Pilots Here are some customs from six yea[…]