Any chat Hasbro related. This includes unofficial Product Lists / Rumors (hearsay).

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Jayson
Our friends at Jedi Temple Archives have come across another Hasbro slide and this one has the most detailed information yet as to what (and when) we can expect new product on the shelves. Head on over for the next best thing to "official" confirmation of the AT-AT, Vintage, Galactic Hunt, Boba Fett mailaway and much, much more. Head on over for the complete details.
By Niktom
Ok, been out of the loop on some things....

What is the McDonald's QSR?

I assume the 3 3/4" "Play System" is is just referring to the the figure line.... I see that stupid pack in game isn't due till Sept.

Sept. is going to be a very expensive month for a lot of people.

Can't wait to see the Boba helmet... hope they do a bang up job on it.
For a second there i thought play system was some posh way of saying playset. :lol:

I wonder if the RC hailfire Droid is 3 3/4in figure compatible?
By YAK_Chewie
Looking forward to seeing pics of some of this stuff in February... but Hasbro is killing me with so much late in the year. I already know that Christmas is expensive as it is with gifts for other people, and have to try and juggle a ton of new product in the second half of the year... better start saving now I suppose, but I really don't like the barrage of product in just a 6-month period. I wish they could figure out a way to start spreading this sort of thing out better, I think that really hurt them in 2009 and might again this year.

:wink:
I still think the break has something to do with trying to get the act together factory wise; distribution and numbers. I think looking at the amount of some of the figures produced last year that quantities got lost in translation and some were produced ay to much and othes underproduced. Part of you has to say thats what they get for try to do things cheaper.

What is the TV movie event. is that just fancy talk for the movies will be shown?

We also know now when TFUII will be launched.

"Collector targeted" :lol:
By Niktom
YAK_Chewie wrote:Yeah - TV Movie event... wonder what that's all about? A TV special like the Ewok ones perhaps, but with a prequel era theme? I would look very forward to that as long as it's not animated.

I'm sure it's just going to be the Clone Wars animated movie being shown on TV.
By zedhatch
Paulskywalker wrote:I still think the break has something to do with trying to get the act together factory wise; distribution and numbers. I think looking at the amount of some of the figures produced last year that quantities got lost in translation and some were produced ay to much and othes underproduced. Part of you has to say thats what they get for try to do things cheaper.

I could buy that if it wasn't for the fact they did the exact same thing with GI Joe for a few years, the worst was the trasition from 35th to the ROC line (which mirrors this exactly) and they are doing it again with the POC line. I am waiting to hear if the same things happen to Transformers and Marvel Universe cause that will cement in my mind they are changing tactics into another inexplicable structure that will flood us (all fans) at the end of the year when sales are higher (of course sales are higher cause more stuff is coming out but of course logic never enters the equasion there).
Niktom wrote:
YAK_Chewie wrote:Yeah - TV Movie event... wonder what that's all about? A TV special like the Ewok ones perhaps, but with a prequel era theme? I would look very forward to that as long as it's not animated.

I'm sure it's just going to be the Clone Wars animated movie being shown on TV.

It could be something similar but new like three episodes strung together again as one.

It is weird that everything's at the end of the year. It might allow me to save money and actually buy an AT-AT, though.
Utinniii's Unique Universe Vol 2

Trying to fall asleep but had to comment first, th[…]

Utinniii - that's a prodigious output of customs -[…]

and more ross

TVC Desert Skiff

I would have never even thought about that! Actu[…]

Thanks! I'm a little behind on schedule right no[…]

PS, every time I look at your thread I have to c[…]

Custom Tree Huts Star Wars !!!!

Bumped because someone asked me about these today.[…]

Luke 3-Pack

Great thread, some brilliant pictures, well done I[…]