Image Image Image Image Image

If you stopped collecting now, what definitive figures are we missing???

Any chat Hasbro related. This includes unofficial Product Lists / Rumors (hearsay).

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Darth Vlad's Clone
Rebel / Imperial Trooper

Re: If you stopped collecting now, what definitive figures are we missing???

Postby Darth Vlad's Clone » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:24 pm

Raylen wrote:With what some of you have been posting, I think my list will have grown.

Sorry. :oops: :lol:

There's one Imperial sitting in the Death Star meeting with Tarkin and the others that you get a glimpse of. He has no lines, but he just looks evil... kind of like Charles Dance (Tywin Lannister) but mostly bald on top. I didn't list him because the likelihood of him getting made is close to zero. But I would buy him in a heartbeat.
Cameron
Midi-Chlorian

Re: If you stopped collecting now, what definitive figures are we missing???

Postby Cameron » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:05 am

Raylen wrote: Cliegg Lars - Come on, what do you have against the disabled Hasbro. You could has a rocket launcher attach to his chair to appeal to kids! :lol:

I couldn't agree more with this one. The guy has a significant speaking role. He's (presumably) the founder of Lars Homestead and freed and married Anakin's mother. They could give him a detachable leg (maybe). :mrgreen: But what really gets me is, as an Australian I recognise Jack Thompson as an iconic actor and he has featured in some very special films over the last 50 or so years. He was a mentor and costar to Russell Crowe, who admires him greatly. I realise getting an action figure isn't an academy award, but it only seems fair in this case. The character needn't be swept under the rug.

Return to “General Hasbro Discussion”