Any chat Hasbro related. This includes unofficial Product Lists / Rumors (hearsay).

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Jayson
I would think and AT-AT would be doable for the $100 price point. Being as that it has 4 identical legs (keeping tooling costs down) and the body & head together would be about the size of a Turbo Tank. Toyfair is going to be interesting...
By The Professor
I remember the Endor AT-AT was around $90, but the earlier POTF releases were cheaper. It is definitely possible (here's hoping!).
By terman123
Maybe they are holding back the AT-At and Target doesn't or isn't allowed to release a DPCI number till after Toyfare, What is a Megabattler figure?
By YAK_Jayson
terman123 wrote:Maybe they are holding back the AT-At and Target doesn't or isn't allowed to release a DPCI number till after Toyfare, What is a Megabattler figure?

Sandtrooper posted an unknown images of a large 10"-12" Captain Rex the other day - I'm betting this is it. GIJoe currently has a line similar to this and I think it will sell just as poorly.
By terman123
YAK_Jayson wrote:
terman123 wrote:Maybe they are holding back the AT-At and Target doesn't or isn't allowed to release a DPCI number till after Toyfare, What is a Megabattler figure?

Sandtrooper posted an unknown images of a large 10"-12" Captain Rex the other day - I'm betting this is it. GIJoe currently has a line similar to this and I think it will sell just as poorly.

Thanks just saw this, reminds me of the Force Battlers from 2005.
By YAK_Chewie
I think an AT-AT at the $100 price point is doable (and a surefire hit if it's a new sculpt).

There probably would not be that much tooling like Jayson pointed out with the legs - all identical or at least close to it. The "body" could be hollow. That leaves the head as the most important piece.. would love to see a walkway in the neck.

And yeah, seems like a vintage style packaging will be what replaces Legacy. Probably a smart move on Hasbro's part.

:wink:
By Paulskywalker
All the DPCI's for 3 3/4inch line sounds great, but i notice one thing 10 inch Megabattlers; Hasbro please learn from your mistakes!
By YAK_Jayson
DPCIs courtesy of BanthaSkull.com. Prices courtesy of me. :lol:

087-06-0269 Vintage Vehicles – $24.99
087-06-1732 Vintage Vehicle - $24.99
087-06-1736 CW Figure Collection - $19.99
087-06-1749 Vehicle Figure Scene Pack - $24.99
087-06-0320 Darth Maul double Lightsaber - $20.00
087-06-0765 Battlefields of Naboo -$29.99
087-06-0780 Attack Vehicles - $24.99
087-06-0920 Villains and Sith- $14.99
By MisterPL
Is that first DPCI description really plural? "Vehicles?" All that comes to mind is a pair of speederbikes, maybe with a pair of rebellious twins riding them. :wink:
By YAK_Chewie
While checking out a clearance endcap at Target today, I saw a vintage 3-pk marked down to $9.88 (or something like that)... I had bought a few of these last week for this price, and decided to scan this one on the off chance it was marked down to 75% off now... instead, it rang up at $24.99!

This was the old, dusty Needa-Dengar-AT-AT Driver set... marked for 50% off the regular $19.99 price, but ringing up at an all new price point.

I was a bit surprised... then saw at http://www.jedidefender.com that there's apparently a new DPCI on these... interesting that the old sets would have this number though?

DPCI 087-06-1172

:wink:
By The Professor
Very strange. I wonder if that means new sets are on their way?
TVC 2018 Figures

Speaking of the Rebel Fleet Trooper, they really n[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

I love this Yakfinities and there have been some a[…]

I forgot all about Beckett. It looks like his coat[…]

Early concept art for The Last Jedi featured R[…]

Yak's Top Ten Discussion Thread

After vehicle/playsets what about multipacks? Some[…]

1 Tag Greely*; Rebel Fleet Trooper-realistic versi[…]

1 Winter Celchu; Rebel Agent (Rogue Squadron) 2 Mi[…]

I like all your droids, especially how you repurp[…]