Any chat Hasbro related. This includes unofficial Product Lists / Rumors (hearsay).

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

YAK_Chewie wrote:Yep, signed and shared on our Facebook page. Thanks Hux.

:wink:

Awesome, it was a little creepy hecause me and Victoria had the same idea...I was typing up the exact same petition on Change dot org and getting it ready and right before I was about to post it I saw she already did the same thing! I think that Galactic Hunter Q&A that JTA shared got collectors thinking. :)
YAK_Chewie wrote:Do you remember the "Bring on the Barge" petition? Got over 3k signatures. Not bad for people wanting to shell out a couple hundred bucks for a toy... and thousands more would want it too but didn't sign (didn't even know about it). I'm sure it would go over better than the $300 AT-ACT.

:wink:

I do remember that petition, still holding out hope we get that Barge sometime. I just checked this petition and it's over 115 now, I sent the link over to Paul at JTA but he hasn't posted it.
Not only the figures but the vehicles omg were they bad. The Force Awakens X-Wings and tie fighters were really bad quality. The wings on the x-wing were like half molded the underside of them were horribly done and the panels on the tie fighters were warped and kinda flimsy. And bring back PLAYSETS!!!!!!!!
Yak's Top Ten Discussion Thread

That might be something to look into that can be o[…]

I don't know much EU to participate, but Tag and B[…]

TVC 2018 Figures

Concur with Antilles. They need to just do a Rebe[…]

Wow! Great job with that Rose!

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

I love this Yakfinities and there have been some a[…]

I forgot all about Beckett. It looks like his coat[…]

1 Winter Celchu; Rebel Agent (Rogue Squadron) 2 Mi[…]

I like all your droids, especially how you repurp[…]