Any chat Hasbro related. This includes unofficial Product Lists / Rumors (hearsay).

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Back from my vacation and suffering from jetlag, but time to start off Yak's Top Ten 2018: The Vintage Collection: Attack of the Clones
Rules:
    Pick up to 10 figures you’d like to see done in 4” The Vintage Collection scale.
      If submissions have more than ten entries, only the first ten will be considered!
      Do not list multipacks as a single entry
      Only one vote per character
    All figures are eligible, whether it’s a new figure, a repaint, re-issue, deluxe, etc.
    Feel free to add descriptions to any of your choices, such as pack-ins.
    A tie-breaker will be done to determine #10 if more than one character gets the same votes!
Have fun!
In my opinion, the best part of the movie was the Battle of Geonosis. I missed out on some of the Jedi the first time they were available (and they are outrageously priced on the secondary market) so repacks would be most welcome.

1-Jarissa Seng (minor tweak with closed mouth/neutral face)
2-Sephjet Josal
3-Roan Shryne
4-Que Mars Redath
5- Khaat Qiyn
6-Selig Kengenn
7-Lumas Etima; SA update (Human male Jedi from the Clone Wars Jedi 3 pack)
8-Twi'lek Jedi; SA update (Blue skinned Twi'lek male Jedi from the CW 3 pack)
9-Padme Amidala; Arena (Evolutions/TLC version)
The tenth figure is the only one that isn't from the Arena. It is from the Outlander Club
10-Lt. Dannl Faytoni; SA update (pack in-head/hands of Ach Med-Beq to make him too)
01. Cliegg Lars (Power Chair) (Lar’s Family Homstead)
02. Shmi Skywalker-Lars (Tusken Raider Captive)
03. San Hill (Banking Clan Chairman and Separatist Council Member)
04. Count Dooku (Darth Tyranus)
05. Sio Bibble (Governor of Naboo)
06. Anakin Skywalker (Jedi Padawan)
07. Oppo Rancisis (Jedi Master)
08. Owen Lars (Moisture Farmer)
09. Captain Gregar Typho (Padmé Amidala's Head of Security)
10. Padmé Amidala (Naboo Pilot’s Disguise or Gear)
There's a lot of territory that's been covered with AOTC characters in either the previous TVC run or SA figures, but here is what I've got:

ATTACK OF THE CLONES
-Anakin Skywalker (Jedi Padawan with cloak)
-Senator Padme Amidala (Senator - Chancellor Palpatine's office)
-Sar Labooda (Jedi)
-Count Dooku
-Clone Trooper Commander (yellow markings)
-Cliegg Lars (with hover chair)
-Kalyn Farnmir (Outlander club - bounty hunter)
-Ror Itth (Outland club - Ithorian)
-Tikkes (Separatist Quarren)
-COO-2180 cook droid
For me, finding 10 AOTC figures for TVC was surprisingly difficult. My primary criterion was that characters and/or version of characters who had not yet been made into action figures should come first. So those are No. 1 through 6 below.

Next are 3 Jedi Masters who should be released with cloaks. Maybe repack the TBS version of Luminara. But it's been awhile since Coleman and Shaak Ti were updated, so I'd hope for new sculpts. (But for Shaak Ti, I can live the a repacked ROTS version.)

Finally, I may get booed for No. 10, but I'd like a nonposed, cloth-goods-cloak version of Rep Jar Jar (aka "Muu Muu Jar Jar") from his first scene in Padme's apartment.

1. Padme Amidala (Senate Gown/Cut Scene)
2. Padme Amidala (Loyalist Committee/First Apartment Gown)
3. Padme Amidala (Voyager Gown/Leaving Coruscant)
4. Supreme Chancellor Palpatine (Senate Emergency Powers Cloak)
5. Senator Rogwa Wodrata (Separatist Council)
6. Senator Tikkes (Separatist Council)
7. Shaak Ti (Jedi Master/With Cloak)
8. Luminara Unduli (Jedi Master/With Cloak)
9. Coleman Trebor (Jedi Master/With Cloak)
10. Jar Jar Binks (Naboo Representative/Padme’s Apartment/Real Cloth Cloak)
AOTC is one of the tougher movies for me to identify wanted figures, and after the first three, I'm kind of spent. Basically, if Hasbro wants to make all-new figures from this movie, as long as they are not resculpts, I will be happy. Especially if it is from my top 3.

1. Clieg Lars - boring to kids nowadays? And how! But surely he isn't any that much worse than Jocasta Nu, and Hasbro made her. He has lines and is actually relevant to the story
2. Tikkes
3. Rogwa Wrodata - I really want to have all of the separatist leaders, and Tikkes and Rogwa have yet to debut in plastic
4. Rune Haako in AOTC garb - some Hasbro employee who remembers the TPM version of this character clogging pegs just felt a disturbance in the force, Obi-Wan-style, and needs to sit down. Screw 'im. I still want an AOTC-specific version
5. Rickshaw Droid (RIC-90) - not that the figure of Padme from that scene can sit, but still . . .
6. Dorme - a spectacular death that early in a movie really should have earned her a figure by now
7. Picnic Padme
8. Lakeside Padme
9. Kalyn Farnmir
10. Shmi Skywalker-Lars - sad that I'm basically asking for a resculpt with this last one. Maybe I should have rewatched the movie before writing this list
Hopefully we aren't the only two that reply, otherwise we'd be the stuck at a tie again. :lol:

I think going forward, it might be best to start a new thread a make a poll... I was also wondering if it'd be better if we just chose one that we'd really want instead of choosing two to fill the spots. That might make it easier to keep from getting a 'tie' again.
I was just putting together my list, didn't notice an end date for entries in the thread. Might want to run these longer than a week, especially when traffic to the site can fluctuate heavily. ;)

I'll vote for:
Padme Amidala (Loyalist Committee)
to break the tie. The others below were the start of my list, lol...

RIC-920
Toonbuck Toora
Rogwa Wodrata
Senator Tikkes

Nice!! What a great gift!

This isn't a good sign for those of us waiting on[…]

That middle one is a #2 pencil.

Good luck DarthVlad. I have been in such a hobby s[…]

Star Wars Celebration 2019 Chicago

That was a lot of fun. I will see you all in a cou[…]

ImperialOfficer's customs

It's been a long time since I updated this thread.[…]