Any chat Hasbro related. This includes unofficial Product Lists / Rumors (hearsay).

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By darthvlad
Dear Hasbro,

Wouldn't it be cool to offer in TVC line a multi-pack of all Stormtroopers of various flavors and call it a Stormtrooper Party Pack? Just think, you'd be printing off money as collectors, especially army builders, would buy these up. It would be similar to the 5 POA Solo 6-pack, but just super articulated Stormtroopers. Essentially one/two molds (holes for backpack and no holes) and one different helmet to attach a hose to. in which you can make various troopers.

Each pack can include: 5 Regular Stormtroopers (no backpack holes) and 5 Stormtroopers with backpack holes (one which has the alternate helmet). Accessories to be included:

- Orange Pauldrons
- Black Pauldrons
- White Pauldrons
- Sandtrooper Type 4 Field Pack
- Kyber Crystal Patrol Pack
- Spacetrooper Backpack
- Electroquadnoculars
- Electrobinoculars
- BlasTech E-11 blaster rifle
- SE-14r light repeating blaster
- DLT-19 heavy blaster rifle
- DLT-20A blaster rifle
- T-21 light repeating blaster

It'd make for one expensive multi-pack, but I think it'd be pretty popular.
By darthvlad
YAK_Chewie wrote:Cool idea but what if they broke it up into two sets of 5? And each set had a figure with just a bit of battle damage/grime on the armor?

Also, assuming this would be the Rogue One TVC mold?

:wink:

Yes, the new sculpt. Your idea sounds good too. Need a mixture of clean Stormtroopers and some dirty ones. I don’t believe we’ve ever had any dirty Stormtroopers before. They could maybe even do a Shadow Trooper as well.
By ThisIsNoCave
This concept is just begging for a reinvention of the accessory sets! I got such a kick out of the EPISODE I and SAGA accessory sets because they were so reminiscent of the Kenner vintage accessory sets from the TESB run. Those vintage backpacks and breathing masks were great. Hasbro upped the ante with the EPISODE I sets that had softgoods cloaks, small droids, blasters, etc. And when they revisited it during the SAGA era I think it was even better: lightsabers, multiple blasters, backpacks, helmets, rifle racks, etc PLUS a figure. Doing this in the TVC line would be nothing short of fantastic.

For Stormtroopers? The accessory options are considerable, as you already stated, Darth Vlad. I'd love to see other sets for various troopers, too. You could absolutely apply this concept to PT era Clones, OT Imperials and Rebels, plus ST era First Order and Resistance troops.
TLJ Purchases and Finds

Chandler. Do you post on Rebelscum? There is an AZ[…]

I was unhappy with my Conservatory so I got rid of[…]

One of Medduwn's Equitors, Vuragh, belongs to the […]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

Maybe because there are more waves/surplus of the […]

Got in a pair of TVC Gamorreans yestetday from Ent[…]

EE had 3.75" TBS sale last week (one day sale[…]

TVC Desert Skiff

I would have never even thought about that! Actu[…]

Thanks! I'm a little behind on schedule right no[…]