9%
Deleted Canon
4%
First Order Personnel
13%
Rebels Cartoon Characters
39%
By r1g4r3po
and hhhheeeerrreeee'ssss...LANDO ( Ihad hoped the paint turned out better, but my eyes are not getting younger and may require another laser treatment) Also hoping the buff wolverine/logan torso/arms would work for a puffy "but I don't wanna be a pirate" shirt once painted
lando 2b.png

and here he has "barrowed" a stormtrooper blaster and Rey's backback while hiking through a Hoth base playset (hence the use of Leia Hoth legs, LOL) I have been working on for a long time. I initially hoped to have completed for last challenge but life got in the way and i fogot about it. Blueprints to the Hoth (and Dagobah- which could double as Mustafar since Dagobah did not have a known volcano) were originally found in either Woman's day or Family circle magazine back in 1980! and been wanting to build it ever since
lando 1b.png
By EndorJunkie
Here is my first submission for the "Rebels" theme, Capt. Rex! This was a pretty easy and quick custom I threw together this week. Rex was made using a BS Finn body, Thor figure arms, Shipwreck head with the stocking cap shaved off and a bigger beard sculpted, hands were fodder, some Aves for the arm and leg armor, and the chest armor might have come from a clone traing gear figure. A little white and blue paint and he was done.
Attachments
Rex1.jpg
Rex1.jpg (73.3 KiB) Viewed 2646 times
Rex2.jpg
Rex2.jpg (79.99 KiB) Viewed 2646 times
Rex3.jpg
Rex3.jpg (76.37 KiB) Viewed 2646 times
By Utinniii
Those are some great submissions so far.

I haven't had a chance to get back to customizing yet so I have nothing remotely ready yet.
By Raylen
Just LOVING that Rex. Ok, I made these awhile ago but here's my entries.

custom Agent Kallus figure 2.jpg

courier droid 1.jpg

Governor Pryce custom.jpg
By huttman
EndorJunkie wrote:Here is my first submission for the "Rebels" theme, Capt. Rex! This was a pretty easy and quick custom I threw together this week. Rex was made using a BS Finn body, Thor figure arms, Shipwreck head with the stocking cap shaved off and a bigger beard sculpted, hands were fodder, some Aves for the arm and leg armor, and the chest armor might have come from a clone traing gear figure. A little white and blue paint and he was done.

Wow....just wow. That Rex is spot on and I dare Hasbro to make a better one (I don't think they could, imo, but I would luv a sa one myself) I've been so busy lately but Old Jho is coming!!! This is a great theme with so many great entries!
By YAK_Chewie
Awesome stuff mousedroid. You never stop coming up with great ideas and customs.

The Rex is just amazing - we spotlighted that on our main page recently. I also like the Lando, I might try my hand at that too. The Purrgil is also coming along ery well - very creative idea.

Here is my first entry, a Rocket Trooper. I took a bit of creative liberty with it as it's kind of a mix between the Rebels look and the Battelfront look.

helmet - Evolutions clone pilot
jetpack - Legacy Imperial Space Trooper
rest - Comic Pack Mouse Stormtrooper

:wink:
By Peakob1
Attachments
inquisitor2.jpg
inquisitor2.jpg (83.1 KiB) Viewed 1323 times
5thbrother1.jpg
5thbrother1.jpg (84.51 KiB) Viewed 1323 times
8thbrother3.jpg
Here is the 8th Brother
8thbrother3.jpg (87.63 KiB) Viewed 1323 times
By EndorJunkie
Haven't been on in a while, but thanks for all the kind words about Rex! There is some great stuff showing up so far! I'm working on a Hera right now and I've got a couple more figures in the pipeline. I'm hoping to get Hera finished up by the weekend if things don't get busy.

Mousedroidhoojib: As usual, great work on your figures! All the little bits and details you added to Ursa Wren's costume look great and the sculpting/paint work on the Gooti head is just fantastic!

Chewie: I just love the look of that rocket trooper, what a fantastic figure! I'm going to have to copy that one!

Peakob1: Fantastic looking inquisitors! I love the added articulation!

Awesome, I certainly will enjoy that FO Stormtroop[…]

Raylen and I were on the galaxy of toys podcast th[…]

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

Found and purchased one of these bad boys at a Tar[…]

Rebolt w/ Corellian Hound

Completely agree! Really dig this set. I hope to[…]

My AT-DT's came in yesterday from https://megalopo[…]

ImperialOfficer's customs

They all look great! I was thinking the other day […]

Found these two FINALLY today! Sent one off to YAK[…]

Walmart and TVC

Jodo do you know if those stores made space for T[…]