Image Image Image Image Image

YAKFINITIES #26 - ENTERTAINERS (Winner Declared)

Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

RC 0379 Marev
Nerf Herder

Postby RC 0379 Marev » Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:54 pm

Ok, Entertainers is a broad label. Just to clarify, this covers more than just Singers, musicians, and dancers right? i mean, this would cover thespians, sports figures, holo-actors, stage magicians, etc. right?

Marev
DanOfTheDead

Postby DanOfTheDead » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:44 pm

Those are all great suggestions in my opinion.

I'm interpreting it as anything entertainment related... I've actually got a few waitresses planned.

It's a broad topic, you could even do a gladiator..

So long as it's a new creation, and YOU can justify it as fitting in with the spirit of the theme, it should be fair game.

That's my opinion. :)
YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:58 pm

Yep - that's the spirit! Anything that YOU think falls in line with the subject matter. That's what makes these so fun... so much wiggle room. :lol:

:wink:
JediLjf
Moisture Farmer

Postby JediLjf » Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:12 pm

Heres my entry so far for this, Sorry I haven't got any single pictures of the girl in black but my little annyoing brother decided to take her in the bath with him and some other Star Wars figures and play with them and in doing so washed her paint off and melted the glue holding her hair and head together, so this is the only evidence I have of her existing. Anyway...the one in the green bikini is supposed to look like a transvestite, I'll explain more in my topic in Creations section, but for now, enjoy!

- JediLjf
Sylexus
Droid

Postby Sylexus » Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:29 pm

WOW!!! those look great ljf, glad im not the only contender anymore. I knew you were saving for this Yakfinity :wink:
"I have a bad feeling about this" - Multiple characters across several award winning movies.
JediLjf
Moisture Farmer

Postby JediLjf » Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:06 pm

Sylexus wrote:WOW!!! those look great ljf, glad im not the only contender anymore. I knew you were saving for this Yakfinity :wink:

Cheers Sy, these are just a few figures I put together incase the other one I'm working on doesn't get finished in time, the other one I'm working on is alot more effort and I think will take some time. Thanks though! :D Transvestite Poll-Dancers, just was YAKfinities needed! ;)

- JediLjF
DanOfTheDead

Postby DanOfTheDead » Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:21 pm

These are great concepts, good job!

I might still some ideas from these, they're great!
Coookieemonster
Moisture Farmer

Postby Coookieemonster » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:19 pm

Ok not what springs straight to my mind when you mention Star Wars, Transvestite Poll Dancers, but they are good customs for what they are, just something I would never have imagined in a million years, poll dancers yes, not Transvestite ones, lol.
"Wooooookkkkkiiiieeeee Coooookkkkkiiiiiieeeeesssss"
YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:26 am

Yeah, transvestites is a bit of a shock... not saying that in a galaxy far, far away that there wouldn't be all kinds of that going on though.

Nice customs.

JediLjf
Moisture Farmer

Postby JediLjf » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:01 am

YAK_Chewie wrote:Yeah, transvestites is a bit of a shock... not saying that in a galaxy far, far away that there wouldn't be all kinds of that going on though.

Nice customs.

Haha, thanks for the comments guys! ;) and WOW my picture is this months "YAKfinities Spotlight" picture, :shock: so cool!

Can't wait to see more entries!

- JediLjf
Incom
Jedi / Sith Apprentice

Postby Incom » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:19 am

Nice ones Ljf and congrats on the spotlight!

Yeah YF is very much like a free-for-all, which indeed makes it so much fun. But that group project we did was also very cool to work on.

I have assembled two very cool (imho at least) entertainers. I expect to finish them this week.

Magicians sounds fun too: imagine a Jawa magician pulling a Hutt out of a hat :lol:
Follow me around the web
ImageImage
YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:51 am

Heh, that's a funny thought.

Anyways, after talking internally here, I think we might leave this Yakfinities open through December, making it a 2-month challenge. In that case, we'll have two prizes.

Everyone cool with that?

Incom
Jedi / Sith Apprentice

Postby Incom » Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:27 pm

Sure thing, December's busy enough for everyone I think, with all the preparations for the holidays going on :)
Follow me around the web
ImageImage
Mister_Master
Midi-Chlorian

Postby Mister_Master » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:54 am

He Chewie i sent you an email of my custom did you get it :?: my mail adress was reecelyne ;)
YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:41 am

Yeah, sorry I had gotten behind - I hosted the image you sent me -

You had said that since you don't paint figures, you did a photoshop version... this almost looks like it should be part of last month's Halloween contest? Am I mistaken, and if so can you share some information about this character?

Return to “YAKfinities”