Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By RC 0379 Marev
Ok, Entertainers is a broad label. Just to clarify, this covers more than just Singers, musicians, and dancers right? i mean, this would cover thespians, sports figures, holo-actors, stage magicians, etc. right?

Marev
By DanOfTheDead
Those are all great suggestions in my opinion.

I'm interpreting it as anything entertainment related... I've actually got a few waitresses planned.

It's a broad topic, you could even do a gladiator..

So long as it's a new creation, and YOU can justify it as fitting in with the spirit of the theme, it should be fair game.

That's my opinion. :)
By JediLjf
Heres my entry so far for this, Sorry I haven't got any single pictures of the girl in black but my little annyoing brother decided to take her in the bath with him and some other Star Wars figures and play with them and in doing so washed her paint off and melted the glue holding her hair and head together, so this is the only evidence I have of her existing. Anyway...the one in the green bikini is supposed to look like a transvestite, I'll explain more in my topic in Creations section, but for now, enjoy!

- JediLjf
By Sylexus
WOW!!! those look great ljf, glad im not the only contender anymore. I knew you were saving for this Yakfinity :wink:
By JediLjf
Sylexus wrote:WOW!!! those look great ljf, glad im not the only contender anymore. I knew you were saving for this Yakfinity :wink:

Cheers Sy, these are just a few figures I put together incase the other one I'm working on doesn't get finished in time, the other one I'm working on is alot more effort and I think will take some time. Thanks though! :D Transvestite Poll-Dancers, just was YAKfinities needed! ;)

- JediLjF
By DanOfTheDead
These are great concepts, good job!

I might still some ideas from these, they're great!
By Coookieemonster
Ok not what springs straight to my mind when you mention Star Wars, Transvestite Poll Dancers, but they are good customs for what they are, just something I would never have imagined in a million years, poll dancers yes, not Transvestite ones, lol.
By YAK_Chewie
Yeah, transvestites is a bit of a shock... not saying that in a galaxy far, far away that there wouldn't be all kinds of that going on though.

Nice customs.

:wink:
By JediLjf
YAK_Chewie wrote:Yeah, transvestites is a bit of a shock... not saying that in a galaxy far, far away that there wouldn't be all kinds of that going on though.

Nice customs.

Haha, thanks for the comments guys! ;) and WOW my picture is this months "YAKfinities Spotlight" picture, :shock: so cool!

Can't wait to see more entries!

- JediLjf
By Incom
Nice ones Ljf and congrats on the spotlight!

Yeah YF is very much like a free-for-all, which indeed makes it so much fun. But that group project we did was also very cool to work on.

I have assembled two very cool (imho at least) entertainers. I expect to finish them this week.

Magicians sounds fun too: imagine a Jawa magician pulling a Hutt out of a hat :lol:
By YAK_Chewie
Heh, that's a funny thought.

Anyways, after talking internally here, I think we might leave this Yakfinities open through December, making it a 2-month challenge. In that case, we'll have two prizes.

Everyone cool with that?

By Incom
Sure thing, December's busy enough for everyone I think, with all the preparations for the holidays going on :)
By Mister_Master
He Chewie i sent you an email of my custom did you get it :?: my mail adress was reecelyne ;)
By YAK_Chewie
Yeah, sorry I had gotten behind - I hosted the image you sent me -

You had said that since you don't paint figures, you did a photoshop version... this almost looks like it should be part of last month's Halloween contest? Am I mistaken, and if so can you share some information about this character?

1. Taym Dren Garen 2. Shasa Tiel 3. Vedain 4. Jess[…]

John Morog Customs

Tree-R Ion cannon neck matchbox tank cast piece on[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Okay, here's my first entry for this Yakfinities..[…]

Community fodder box...

Either way is fine with me. If the majority want […]

01. Saelt-Marae (Yak Face) (Jabba’s Palace) 02. B[…]

Battle of Crait 4-pk

Hopefully Hasbro got the message with this set. […]

Determine the final 3 spots for The Empire Strikes[…]