Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By Incom
Ouch, that's one mean lookin' Aqualish. Very cool. Is that a npkb as well?
By YAK_Chewie
Alright everyone, here's the Roundup Report for the latest Customizing Challenge - talk about some great entries this round!

And the winner is:

Congrats Jedighost009! You have won a Legacy Imperial Pilot Evolutions Set! Please send me an email to rykrofenloe@yahoo.com with your shipping information and your prize will be shipped this month.

Also as a reminder, to be eligible for prizes the customs submitted must be "new" customs for the current customizing challenge. Past customs submitted may show up in the roundup, but are not entered into the random drawing.

Thanks again to everyone for another fun Yakfinities!

:wink:
By darth_sidious
Congrats Jedighost009 that is a rad custom! By the way, are the 2-month 'challenges' going to be for 1 big prize now, rather than 2 winners if we get 15+ entries in a 2-month span?

This was a fun one - too bad someone didnt make Zirro the Hutt though!
By YAK_Jayson
Congrats Jedighost009!
By KillerVole
Congratulations Jedighost009! Your custom is awesome and totally deserved to win. Great job!
By JediJman
Congrats on the win Ghost! Awesome custom. All of these are fantastic - can't believe how many great customs came out of this round!
By Jedighost009
Wow. Thanks for all the compliments and congratulations, guys. I didn't think I would win. There were great entries from everyone. I really liked Ars30's Rodian custom. I noticed some of you even had multiple entries so I need to get cracking on the next Yakfinities. I'm way too slow. :lol:

And the prize is more than I expected. I don't have that Evo set so its one more off the list. Thanks, Chewie. The email is on the way.

I have to add, not only is this site great for customizers, this site is a pretty welcoming and positive place too. Thanks again, guys.
By YAK_Chewie
No problem Jedighost, I'm glad that this is a prize that helps you out. I always have a bit of a hard time deciding what to send... been toying with some "mystery grab bags" and other ideas for a while now, just haven't put another idea into place.

To answer your question darth_sidious - yeah, last period there were two winners. I was going to go with that format this month, and maybe I should have. I'm sorry if anyone was let down that there weren't two prizes - each being one figure. These contests aren't sponsored, and everything that is given (save for two times) has come out of my own collection. Which is fine and maybe I prefer it that way, as this is my way of giving back a bit to the customizing community, which has treated me very well and in my personal opinion has some of the friendliest people I've met in the hobby.

We can certainly move back to that format if people prefer though, and if we have another good contest for the new Yakfinities, we might move back to one per month. I personally like it being a 2-month period myself, as for me at least I am having a hard time balancing my time in the hobby.

:wink:
By stormtripper
wow, as a community I would like to add that you chewie are very talented at customizing and your great attitude towards these creations is appreciated. I am always looking forward to lurking your new batch of customs. That is awesome that you give most of the prizes away yourself, it gives you more control over the contest and doesn't artisticly restrict.. is it that hard to get a sponser to donate a figure or 2 a month? I guess they are sponsers and pay for advertizing of the site etc?
By stormtripper
oh and congrats to the winner, great looking custom!
Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

:lol: LOL, no 2 gammoreans already. I woul[…]

Mimban Stormtrooper

Good point, I've noticed a figure stained before t[…]

Star Wars Hot Wheels

I love this line, because I can actually collect s[…]

Community fodder box...

Sure, I'll toss a few bucks in there. Canada shi[…]

Black Spire Outpost- WIP

Thanks everyone! I had some time this weekend to b[…]

Load the Barge!

Bib Fortuna (new sculpt) Tessek (new sculpt) […]