Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By Jedi_Co-Loc
Oh wow I did not notice that. Im trying to get some entries in, i cannot find the figures im looking for right now though. What paints should I use? And are there any techniques that would help me? I cannot seem to make my customs come out how i envision them. thanks!
Stocos that is one awesome Sith! Looks just like the one from the preview clip. I see parts of the doctor and accelerator suit lower legs. What is the neck/chest piece you used?

Now I counter with a Jedi to fight him...

By YAK_Chewie
LukeSprywalker wrote:Stocos that is one awesome Sith! Looks just like the one from the preview clip. I see parts of the doctor and accelerator suit lower legs. What is the neck/chest piece you used?

Now I counter with a Jedi to fight him...

Wow, hats off to you for this entry. It's amazing, and a breath of fresh air in a way because there's been so much attention on the Sith... this really turned out great. I thought your preview was nice, but the end result is amazing! I love the leathery/vinyl cloak... wow. Where can one get that sort of material? Wal-Mart?

:wink:
Thanks guys the Jedi was a lot of fun to create. I wanted him to have plenty of articulation so I started with Obi Wan's legs and lower stomach area with the pin in the top. I took one of my Tank Gunner torsos out and cut it down until it fit on top of the stomach area with full movement just like the Obi figure has. Then I cut grooves into the armor and sanded that down until it looked good with no cut lines or dremel marks on the figure. The arms were sculpted over a clone's arms as well as the cod piece and belt area. The shoulder gauntlets are press on fingernails and the robe material I use is from a fabric store. The clone trooper legs were altered with the dremel as well then I sculpted the feet. Not so happy with the feet but I tend to be an impatient sculptor. The head is from Chap Mai, he was a scuba diver with an odd color face so a repaint was in order. I am also starting to do more shading and highlighting on face repaints rather than a single skin tone repaint. Glad you guys liked him and I hope this answers a few questions.
By stocos28
Excellent job, Sprywalker. Your Jedi seems powerful but, is he strong enough to handle TWO sith Lords. Enter Lord Kopecz, My next submission.

Last edited by stocos28 on Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Community fodder box...

Yes, it's stuff like that which I would like to ge[…]

I really want the Rio and Kesel guy! Val actually […]

Sy Snootles Bib Fortuna Droopy McCool Yarna D'al[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Oh yeah, I forgot the parts lists. The head of CT[…]

I just added pics of the 6" scaled resin part[…]

Cane Addis Velken tezeril Fozec Bib fortuna Ama[…]

John Morog Customs

Tree-R Ion cannon neck matchbox tank cast piece on[…]

Battle of Crait 4-pk

Hopefully Hasbro got the message with this set. […]