Image Image Image Image Image

YAKFINITIES #32 - Light Side/Dark Side Creations

Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

LadyIrithyl
Nerf Herder

Re: YAKFINITIES #32 - Light Side/Dark Side Creations

Postby LadyIrithyl » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:23 pm

Wow, I'm stunned at winning. And really honoured. Even if it says random winners, lol. But thank you all. I really enjoyed entering, and I definately am going to try and enter the next yakfinities.

So my choices are going to be: Imperial Scanner, Cool looking Droid and Clone Trooper. (sorry I'm not sure on the correct name for these figures)

I'll send that e-mail right away.

And well done to everyone else, there are some awesome customers on these boards.
Darth Phantom
Pod Racer

Postby Darth Phantom » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:10 pm

Another nice round of YAKfinities has come to an end.
Really nice entries from all participants.

Congratulations to Lady Irithyl and Incom and seeing you back on the Feral Droids theme :)
Incom
Jedi / Sith Apprentice

Postby Incom » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:55 pm

LadyIrithyl wrote:So my choices are going to be: Imperial Scanner, Cool looking Droid and Clone Trooper. (sorry I'm not sure on the correct name for these figures)

Ah, that means I get Lizard Man and Fat Guy :lol: Hmm, the good old days of vintage Kenner names :wink: Honestly, I don't even know what these are all called, except for Malakili (Rancor Keeper). :D
Follow me around the web
ImageImage
DanOfTheDead

Postby DanOfTheDead » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:56 pm

LadyIrithyl wrote:Wow, I'm stunned at winning. And really honoured. Even if it says random winners, lol. But thank you all. I really enjoyed entering, and I definately am going to try and enter the next yakfinities.

So my choices are going to be: Imperial Scanner, Cool looking Droid and Clone Trooper. (sorry I'm not sure on the correct name for these figures)

I'll send that e-mail right away.

And well done to everyone else, there are some awesome customers on these boards.

No excuses for not submitting this next round if your grabbing that Concept IG-88, he's great feral droid fodder! :D
YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:16 pm

The IG-88 would be excellent fodder for a Feral Droid... great idea there!

:wink:
mercuryartstudios

Postby mercuryartstudios » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:37 pm

Well congrats to all the winners!!

Sorry i couldnt post more than one entry, but the holidays had me slammed...anyway i hope everyones x-mas was good and look forward to the next challenge.

Mike
jedistyle
fALLeN jEdI

Postby jedistyle » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:33 am

congrats "lady" and "incom", definetley alot of great figures in the prize wave and well earned.....great work by both of you!

i had actually done a set of figures for this and regretably didn't get the opppurtunity to post them, but i will do so in the next few days, better late than never right! :oops: but i have an idea for the feral droid theme and i will mosdefinetely be making an entry there, so i can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

again congrats!
=JeDiStYlE= "iT's OnLy aFtEr wE'vE LoSt eVeRyThInG, tHaT wE aRe FrEe tO dO aNyThInG......"

*In search of an HK-47 right arm if anyone has one they are willing to part with, thanks.

Return to “YAKfinities”