Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

Wow, I'm stunned at winning. And really honoured. Even if it says random winners, lol. But thank you all. I really enjoyed entering, and I definately am going to try and enter the next yakfinities.

So my choices are going to be: Imperial Scanner, Cool looking Droid and Clone Trooper. (sorry I'm not sure on the correct name for these figures)

I'll send that e-mail right away.

And well done to everyone else, there are some awesome customers on these boards.
LadyIrithyl wrote:So my choices are going to be: Imperial Scanner, Cool looking Droid and Clone Trooper. (sorry I'm not sure on the correct name for these figures)

Ah, that means I get Lizard Man and Fat Guy :lol: Hmm, the good old days of vintage Kenner names :wink: Honestly, I don't even know what these are all called, except for Malakili (Rancor Keeper). :D
LadyIrithyl wrote:Wow, I'm stunned at winning. And really honoured. Even if it says random winners, lol. But thank you all. I really enjoyed entering, and I definately am going to try and enter the next yakfinities.

So my choices are going to be: Imperial Scanner, Cool looking Droid and Clone Trooper. (sorry I'm not sure on the correct name for these figures)

I'll send that e-mail right away.

And well done to everyone else, there are some awesome customers on these boards.

No excuses for not submitting this next round if your grabbing that Concept IG-88, he's great feral droid fodder! :D
congrats "lady" and "incom", definetley alot of great figures in the prize wave and well earned.....great work by both of you!

i had actually done a set of figures for this and regretably didn't get the opppurtunity to post them, but i will do so in the next few days, better late than never right! :oops: but i have an idea for the feral droid theme and i will mosdefinetely be making an entry there, so i can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

again congrats!
HasLab Wish list

At this point, I'd be happy to see single characte[…]

I have yet to find the Mimban Stormtrooper at Walm[…]

Battle of Crait 4-pk

I got the gunner by itself off of ebay. They shou[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

darthvlad: Great looking droids you keep crank[…]

I've got my spot in the basement picked out for th[…]

Now this looks way better then Hasbro version! Su[…]

Between RO and Solo I think RO has the edge and is[…]

I loved Solo, been watching it pretty much every d[…]