Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

Its always nice to get some fresh blood into the customizing challenges - the Yakfinities are so diverse - we seem to have at least one new person in each round. I really like what you did with the Jedi - mixing white and blue for the garments isnt something I have ever seen on a Jedi custom - but it turned out great. :wink:
Well, here's my entry for the last YF of 2009. I saw this awesome computer graphic of a character called Darth Necros by DeviantArtist RedHeretic and figured I could do something with that concept.

I took quite a few liberties, but I'm quite pleased with how my rendition of this pretty wicked design turned out. The mechanical arm might seem too long, but personally I think that's a pretty cool side effect.

The light side Yoda isn't to my liking very much, but I missed out on a VOTC Yoda on eBay, so I had to cut some big corners here. Apologies for that :rolleyes: I hope to find a cheap VOTC Yoda someday though, to revisit this one.

Thanks to Dan for the POTF2 Yoda head!
Here is my first post and entry. It is the third and forth custom I have done.
A bit of humor on the challenge too.

Jedi Master Banner has always had a problem controlling his anger, the Jedi council decided to exile him to a peaceful world.
But when Banner learned of order 66 he was overwhelmed with anger and gave into the darkside swearing revenge on those responsible.
From that day he was known as Darth Rulk.
Banner.jpg
Jedi Master Banner
Banner.jpg (21.7 KiB) Viewed 2777 times
DarthRulk.jpg
Darth Rulk
DarthRulk.jpg (19.45 KiB) Viewed 2777 times
What the heck - early wrapup! There were some outstanding entries this time around, all the more impressive considering that in order to enter, everyone had to create at least two customs of their character.

Without further delay, here are all the entries, along with the two random winners:

And the random winners are:

Congrats to both Lady Irinthyl and Incom!

Lady Irinthyl, please email me at rykrofenloe@yahoo.com to claim your prize and provide your address to me - you can pick any THREE of the figures from the following image below.

Each figure will be loose/complete and packed with a B.A.D. part. Please also announce in this thread which three figures you are selecting.

Incom, you know the drill - you get what's left - just need for you to email me your address.

I'll get this stuff shipped out as soon as I can.

Thanks everyone for a great round - time to move onto FERAL DROIDS!

***Also, jin tavron if you see this, please check your PMs or send me an email regarding the previous Yakfinities.***

:wink:
I make stuff too!

Here's a group shot I took over the weekend; every[…]

The 16th Trial: Caverns of Death

Thanks for the preview feedback, might be able to […]

received my Klaatu figures from Hasbro Pulse today[…]

I agree she goes better with the theme. But I'm g[…]

TVC Skiff guard 3-pack

I only need Vedain out of this set, but I'm excit[…]

TVC 2019 Discussion

If they offer solid cases of the Stormtrooper, I g[…]

Retro Vintage Figures