Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By StooperZero
8D-MT ( Mobil Torture)

8D-MT Was a simple labor droid until He was abandoned in a scrap yard for being obsolete . He rebuilt himself into a walking object of terror. 8D-MT Totures and routinely kills any living being he comes across , BUT...

He has to steal the energy from other power sources such as ships, power plants and other DROIDS to power his body or he'll fall apart.

Lower/arms -ROTS exploding SBD
Head and accessories -POTF2 8D8
Tendrils- ROTJ VME
Torso- Manga Spawn Freak
By LadyIrithyl
I can't believe I forgot to post my droid! He's been sitting on my shelf for a while now.. Better late than never, I guess.

He's not much, but he's quirky. At least in my opinion.

So its a protocol droid fused inside an astromech body. As you could probably guess the RA-7 found this extremely insulting. He took off and got a shoulder cannon mounted. Now now organic being is safe.

By Darth Bobo
Last Minute entry again.

A pirate raiding party discovered a decommissioned sentry droid in a warehouse and took it to use for their own purposes. After an attempt to reprogram the droid it was switched on only to find something had gone terribly wrong. The Droid went crazy and killed all the pirates. Its rumored the Droid is still there just waiting for someone or something to make the mistake of finding it.
Attachments
droid3.jpg
droid3.jpg (22.02 KiB) Viewed 3578 times
droid2.jpg
Flame On
droid2.jpg (36.25 KiB) Viewed 3589 times
Last edited by Darth Bobo on Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Mandalore
Cool! I bought one of the Astroboy metro city figs for this purpose but I couldn't crack a super battle droid to pair with it. I hope it's not too late to post, just gotta find my camera....
By Mandalore
Image Image

"As the Clone Wars raged on, General Anakin Skywalker was sent to destroy a droid factory controlled by the Separatists where he met and dueled this droid.."

Here's my version of the Jedi Hunter droid. Some pics show him as black armored and some as red armoured so I kinda combined the two. Please forgive the noob photography and posing, it's my first custom :)
By Darth_Cuddles
This is the first YakFinites I've commented on, and there's been some awesome entries in this one! It's certainly got the creative juices flowing, and I think everyone who's entered a custom here deserves a big round of applause!
By stroebel83
that Jedi Hunter droid is awesome. I want to make a fun droid based on something very similar so it give me ideas. But yours turned out great.
By YAK_Chewie
What an amazing Yakfinities guys... truly awesome! FERAL DROIDS turned out to be one of the most enjoyable customizing challenges yet... Here's a roundup of all the entries, along with the random winners...

And here's the random winners:

So, as the winner - darth naes, you get you pick three figures from the image below. These are loose/complete figures with the B.A.D. part included. However, the Snowtrooper is LEGENDS figures and will come with the weapons from the weapons locker.

As the winner, you should declare which three figures you want in this thread, and then email me at rykrofenloe@yahoo.com with your shipping details.

Then, DanOfTheDead, you should reply to this thread with your pick of two figures that are left. Straxus gets what is left - and both of you should also email me your shipping info.

Here's the figures I still had in my "loot box" - will be looking to up the bounty for the next Yakfinities if possible.

Thanks everyone for making all of these so much fun and bringing such a great atmosphere to the forums here - not just in the customizing areas, but all around the forums. We really appreciate your participation.

:wink:
By darth naes
WOW!!! :shock: I just wanted to say that there were a lot of top notch entries this time, just like every time. A lot of cool concepts. Much respect to DoTD and Straxus and congrats. I will pick Ki Adi Mundi, Leesub Sirln, and the Imperial Scanning Crew Member if that is cool. Just wanted to pass on that this a great place and there are a lot of hugely talented folks here.
PLNK series power droid p61 / Index p1

Known for their distinctive vocalisations, PLNK s[…]

Yakfinities #72 - Desert Dwellers

From his base on the desert moon of Jedha, Woan B[…]

Star Wars Celebration 2019 Chicago

Okay, I'm still looking for the 6th puzzle patch p[…]

Did you try scanning one to see if it would even […]

Dorky Dad's Haves / Wants

Haves Rogue One Tie Striker TLJ Crayt Speeder W[…]

Martin S. TheDorkiestDad

I have three of these now, and I’m honestly not en[…]

That isn’t a bad price at all for those figures! […]