Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Chewie
UPDATED 3.02.10

After the dust has cleared in voting for Yakfinities #34, a clear winner emerged... SWOOP BIKERS! Here's the results of voting:

Swoop Bikers (Any sort of biker, could be a bounty hunter, racer, etc). 14 (47%)

Medics (Can be any sort of medic - good, evil, droid, mad scientist, etc.) 4 (13%)

Abominations (Creatures/Monsters/Droids that are huge and out of control) 2 (7%)

Fan Fiction Stormtroopers (Any sort of post-Order 66 Stormtrooper that is a fan fiction design) 3 (10%)

Animation to Realistic Crossover (An animated character from any SW cartoon made in realistic form) 5 (17%)

Create your own scene, playset or diorama (has to incorporate more than just a figure, must have scenery included) 2 (7%)

Total votes : 30

So, with that, rev up your engines and let the fun begin... and for this one, an actual SWOOP is not required to be part of the custom, but of course it's encouraged. :)

:wink:
By DanOfTheDead
Star Wars: The Next Generation - Legacy based or inspired figures. Could be open to creating a descendant of Star Wars characters, showing what some of the ships/soldiers might look like in Star Wars' future, or making any of the characters from the Legacy comics.
Unleashed - Mini Diorama Create a small scene or diorama. This one came up before I liked the idea
By YAK_Chewie
Good ideas... here's a couple more that I can think of:

- Boozers (anyone who hangs out at cantinas or is a slobbering drunk)

- Imperial Traitors (anyone who was part of the Republic, but then left once Palpatine declared himself Emperor)

- Fan Fiction Stormtroopers (any sort of Stormtrooper that is made up - something original to YOUR own design)

:wink:
By DanOfTheDead
YAK_Chewie wrote:
- Imperial Traitors (anyone who was part of the Republic, but then left once Palpatine declared himself Emperor)

I like this idea. Maybe open it a little bit more to "Traitors" in general? Basically make a figure that's visual design incorporates 2 or more opposing factions? Could even have things like a Battle Droid reprogrammed to fight for the Republic (perhaps with a black and white paint scheme).
By DanOfTheDead
Also, I think Doctors, Medics, etc had been suggested before. We've seen a few turn up in Clone Wars at the medical station. I'm starting to think the three red circles is the Star Wars equivalent of the medical red cross. Might be neat to open this one to doctors, medics, nurses, medical droids, even "doctors" for droids, etc.
By StooperZero
Fan Fiction Stormtroopers (any sort of Stormtrooper that is made up - something original to YOUR own design)

BIG + 1 on this.

I'd also spring for Next Generation-Characters/Vehicles.

I'd also like to see "ABOMINATIONS" Creatures,Beasts or Droids that are enormous or out of control.
By Sith'ari
Swoop bikers sounds good to me.
The ideas are brimming already.
If it wins the vote, I may be tempted to make a pair of rival swoop bikers.... :)
By JediJman
I went with Swoops - sounds like a cool original idea.
By stormtripper
I have had some time off, work has been busy, moved, family etc.. I lurked in and saw this and decided to vote and wanna make some bikers... I love speeder bikes and need to make some new riders to make them unique! Count me in for a vote and a custom or more!

Thanks for sharing! They look great. :wink:

The upgrade to the AT-DP is incredible and the pil[…]

Yak's Top Ten Discussion Thread

I may switch to every two weeks for the 2019 round[…]

There are so many New to choose from, but this is[…]

Wow! Another awesome batch of customs! Especiall[…]

Buildings, Bunkers and Bases

Wow! Those turbolaser towers and shield generator[…]

A second Mimban Stormtrooper has been added to my […]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Nice seeing those droid comparison pics. Thanks f[…]