Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Chewie
Outstanding stuff guys - and very sorry for the late Roundup Report... this one took a while to compile! Without further delay, here's a wrapup of the entries, along with the three random winners:

And the three random winners are...

Congratulations to the winners, and a huge thanks to everyone who took part!

Each winner will select TWO figures from the image below... starting with Jedighost009, then hyperdrive, and finally Darth Bobo. Each of you should post in this thread which of the two figures you would like. The figures will be packaged LOOSE, complete with accessories unless you request them carded. After you have made your selections, please email me at rykrofenloe@yahoo.com and provide your shipping information.

Thanks again everyone, this one was a lot of fun and it's pretty amazing to get this much participation!

:wink:
By LadyIrithyl
Wow, what a great Yakfinities. Well done to everyone who participated. I always love the roundup cause you get to see the awesome customs you might have missed. And I admit I did miss one or two. There was just so many!

Again, awesome work, everyone.
By darth_sidious
What a challenge - the entries have really been diverse over the last several months - its inspiring to see what this customizing community can come up with. Its equally great to see what a big part of Yakface these challenges play - I hope they continue to grow - the next round should prove to be exciting - and its already well underway. BTW, Chewie is taking applications for an intern for the next challenge! lol, jk.
By DanOfTheDead
Man, great turnout. Wish I'd focused on getting an entry done, but I'm burned out on SW at the moment.

Everyone one did an incredible job, and I can't believe how many people actually made swoops, too!
By Trooper31
Congratulations to the winners and everybody else as well for such great customs. This was a really fun and interesting subject. I know at first I had no clue what to do and then finally my idea came to me. There's some realy impressive stuff here.
By Darth_Cuddles
Big contratulations to the winners, but of course everybody who entered this Yakfinities did a fantastic job, I was totally bowled over at the quality and creativity we saw during this contest! Well done to everyone who entered, it was a good one! :wink:
By Sith'ari
This Yakfinities has to be one of my favourite so far and everyone who posted their customs did a great job.
Also congrats to the winners of this Yakfinities.
Very well done everyone :wink:
By Incom
I agree, this one benefited from a lot of entries and it's really cool to see how we all see swoop bikers and their rides in so many different ways.

Congrats to the winners!
By Jedighost009
Wow!!!
Amazing entries all around and Congrats to everyone that also won. I'm really glad to see the sheer volume of participation. Looks like everyone had an itch to build a swoop. :D

I'd like to pick K'Kruhk and the AT-AT Driver, Chewie. Thanks a million and again, great job everyone. I hope I get time to enter in the next one.
By Ars30
Awesome Swoops Guys & Girls
Congratulations to everyone and the winners
Allen
By hyperdrive
It's quite a thrill to have been declared a winner here. Thanks so much for the great prizes, what TON of awesome creations! THe swoops that were created are simply awesome works of art and it was inspiring to see all of the unique parts used in their creations. Thanks again everyone
Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Ditto on the Solo droids. You rank insignia can[…]

Walmart and TVC

Vegas scene: Both my Target & Wal-Mart had a […]

01. General Leia Organa (General‘s Gear or Outfit)[…]

01. Han Solo (Starkiller Base Gear or Outfit) 02. […]

CZ-4.JPG CZ-4 (Return of the Jedi) CZ-4 came und[…]

That foam board stuff is fantastic. Also this dio[…]

Galgo Helder (Custom Figure)

Very cool Thank you. Getting this custom made w[…]

Are we going to have a creature / beast vote as w[…]