Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

YAK_Chewie wrote:Ok - Video Game characters it is - with a total of 15 votes - Twi'leks finished second with a total of 10 votes.

:wink:

Well, there's that chick from Lethal Alliance.... And you can make a Twi'lek from Kotor of course, like Mission Vau.
darth_sidious wrote:I'm going to start working on a custom this weekend - I'm thinking of doing a Mara Jade figure, because she has been in multiple games, and even showed up in TFU during the dueling mode.

Cool, ds. I am also working on a Mara Jade custom figure based on her appearance in the old PC game Mysteries of the Sith.
Looking forward to seeing your work here.
Video Game Characters has a lot of potential! I can't wait to see how this one progresses! Also, Mara Jade is my favorite EU character so I can't wait to see what you come up with darth_sidious and Darth Phantom! :wink:
Darth_Cuddles wrote:Video Game Characters has a lot of potential! I can't wait to see how this one progresses! Also, Mara Jade is my favorite EU character so I can't wait to see what you come up with darth_sidious and Darth Phantom! :wink:

Thanks, Darth Cuddles.

Okay, here is my custom Mara Jade from Mysteries of the Sith

Mara Jade (MOTS)

Recipe:
Head: from Trigate Creations
Torso: Comic pack "Darth Talon"
Arms, jacket: Indy toyline "Indiana Jones"
Legs: SAGA "Han Solo" (Carbonite)
Belt: Comic pack "Vilmarh Grahrk"
Knee pads: Comic pack "Luke Skywalker" (Black suit)
Really nice job on Mara, the part combo is great, I couldnt even tell that you used an IJ jacket. The use of Talon's torso works perfectly for this outfit - and it leaves little to the imagination - good thing shes wearing a jacket, haha. :wink:

I'm still working on my Mara figure, I'm going with a black outfit and purple cape. I decided to use softgoods, so I am attempting to sew it together. :P
darth_sidious wrote:I'm still working on my Mara figure, I'm going with a black outfit and purple cape. I decided to use softgoods, so I am attempting to sew it together. :P

COOL! Really looking forward to seeing the outcome of your work, ds!
where is that head from, is the body the Selma Blair character from Hellboy?
Utinniii's Unique Universe Vol 2

Trying to fall asleep but had to comment first, th[…]

Utinniii - that's a prodigious output of customs -[…]

and more ross

TVC Desert Skiff

I would have never even thought about that! Actu[…]

Thanks! I'm a little behind on schedule right no[…]

PS, every time I look at your thread I have to c[…]

Custom Tree Huts Star Wars !!!!

Bumped because someone asked me about these today.[…]

Luke 3-Pack

Great thread, some brilliant pictures, well done I[…]